Subscribe to NCRenegade via Email
Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
Click the map to view topos
North Carolina Sites
Free North Carolina
For Love of God and Country
Joe Martin’s Ghost
Lady Liberty 1885
NC Gun Blog
NC Links and Thinks
Radio and Newspapers
North Carolina Republic
Author Archives: Ron
Ron Kauffman is a 40-year veteran of business. He attended Long Island University, C.W. Post College, and St. John’s University Graduate School of Business.
He spent 5-years as host of radio talk shows and produced more than 600 live programs, all dealing with boomers and seniors concerning issues of health, wealth and lifestyle. His informative weekly podcasts continue on the Internet, and may be heard on his website at www.seniorlifestyles.net.
As an expert on caregiving and issues of aging, his written articles have appeared in the Tryon Daily Bulletin, Omaha Senior LifeStyles Magazine and Families of Loved Ones magazine. Ron is an expert contributor to www.caring.com, a website for caregivers in the US with over 1-million hits per month.
In addition to his writing and speaking, Ron, a former Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) is a Geriatric Care Manager. He is considered an expert on dementia and Alzheimer’s disease as it relates to dealing with both the patient and the family of a senior with Alzheimer’s. He works with seniors and the adult children of aging parents providing care planning, expert assistance and guidance and referrals as needed on issues and aspects of aging from in-home patient care, facility placement, advance directives, to managing the stresses of caring and dealing with loss.
Some other facts about me:
• I am in contact with Doug McGuinn of the NC Militia and plan to become active with that group once I’m settled in our new home.
• I have met with Bill O’Connor from the NC Tea Party to discuss some political issues and the possibility of running for local office in the future.
• I was a featured speaker at the Asheville Tea Party Rally on July 4, 2009 at the court house, organized by Erika Franzi
• I have been a featured speaker at two local Florida Tea Party Rallies, the most recent on April 15, 2010
• I’m a Founding Member of Oath Keepers
• I’m a member of the NRA and a certified instructor for their Refuse to Be A Victim program
• I’m a member of the Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network
• I’m a strong believer in the 2nd Amendment, the right to own and carry, and have a CWP for Florida concealed carry
• I’m a former EMT and volunteer firefighter
• I’m a Vietnam Era veteran honorably discharged from the US Army.
Because of our enormous entitlement program costs, we could easily become the nation of Greece if today, the hard and painful truth isn’t told to us, and the solutions required to save us from going bankrupt as a nation are not implemented to correct our broken system. Continue reading →