Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Bob Owens Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth Jeremiah Farmer NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- David on Al Qaeda Terrorist Threat Is Growing
- I Love You Women (In that Ann Romney Voice) | Sunset Daily on I can’t believe this just happened
- Jeff Marshalek on Al Qaeda Terrorist Threat Is Growing
- rogerunited on I can’t believe this just happened
- Obamacare Supporters are Dreaming – New Trommetter Times on Aetna Pulls Out Of California Individual Insurance Market In Response To Obamacare
- What Would You Expect Under Tyranny?
- The Police State Primer
- Russian marine and air power head for Syria versus Western intervention – “to defend Russian citizens,” says Moscow
- Obama: ‘If Catholics Have Their Schools and Buildings and Protestants Have Theirs … That Encourages Division’
- Supreme Court: For right to remain silent, a suspect must speak
Are We in Revolutionary Times?
Legally, President Obama has reiterated the principle that he can pick and choose which U.S. laws he wishes to enforce (see his decision to reverse the order of the Chrysler creditors, his decision not to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act, and his administration’s contempt for national-security confidentiality and Senate and House subpoenas to the attorney general). If one individual can decide to exempt nearly a million residents from the law — when he most certainly could not get the law amended or repealed through proper legislative or judicial action — then what can he not do? Obama is turning out to be the most subversive chief executive in terms of eroding U.S. law since Richard Nixon.
Give the president credit. He has thrown down the gauntlet and essentially boasted: This is my vision of the way the new America should work — and if you don’t like it, try stopping me in November, if you dare.
Plugin by: PHP Freelancer