The above video was filmed in Murphy, North Carolina on June 18, 2012. This commissioners’ meeting was presented as a public forum to give input on the upcoming fiscal year’s county operating budget. Dr. Dan Eichenbaum gives a presentation on the Southwestern Commission’s role in Agenda 21 using their own publication. Cherokee County provides $18,000 of taxpayers’ monies to support this commission. As seen in this video, the citizens in attendance were against funding this commission. Commission Steve Jordan (D) made a motion after the presentation to defund the commission for one year. Commissioners Lorraine Meltz (R) and David Wood (R) would not second his motion so no further action could be taken and neither dissenting commissioner would be on record as voting for an Agenda 21 agency.
Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot Blog SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
North Carolina Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- “When people realize that their most personal, sensitive, intimate, private healthcare information is in the hands of the IRS that’s been willing to use people’s tax information against political opponents of this administration, then people on Is the IRS Patriotgate Scandal Merely a Diversion?
- The ONE Mitigating Circumstance…….. | Jericho777's Blog on North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response
- fed up on European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government
- Andy on North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response
- Larry Porter on North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response