Get Off the Plantation and Onto the Boat

It is time to get off of the plantation. The plantation does not care what color your skin is. It does not care what religion you practice. It does not care about you period. It does care about power and how it can steal the fruits of your labor. It placates you and gives you a false sense of freedom but you have to understand that the Deep State plantation owes its existence to slavery.

Get on the boat and start misbehavin’.

David DeGerolamo

entj dating guide
This entry was posted in Civil Unrest, Editorial. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Get Off the Plantation and Onto the Boat

1. Hans says:

Nothing really hurts as much as being ignored. I believe we should, to the extent possible, ignore the Plantation and the Deep State.

A long while ago, Arlo Guthrie recorded the story of Alices’ Restaurant. At the end, Arlo proposes an interesting ‘solution’ that may be applicable to the Plantation:

One person, just one person does it they may think he’s really sick and
    They won’t take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony
    They may think they’re both faggots and they won’t take either of them
    And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
    Singing a bar of Alice’s Restaurant and walking out. They may think it’s an
    Organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said
    Fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice’s Restaurant and
    Walking out. And friends they may thinks it’s a movement

Perhaps, when sitting on the “Group W” bench, we could just wear an oversize army coat from Zara on which the following words were scrawled: “I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?”

It would crush their egos and rain on their parade.

• David says:

Wishful thinking. Apathy is what got us to this point.

• Hans says:

“Wishful thinking” is what I do most nights to calm my mind before sleep. Some call it prayer. I don’t think you really consider me apathetic toward our cause.

I was just teasing you for posting the Serenity film clip so quickly after I used the Malcolm Reynolds quote in a comment on another post.

🙂

• David says:

I posted the clip based on your comment. I remember the series (and the movie) which was cancelled too quickly. I believe if people knew the precarious situation we ar facing, we would be out in the streets instead of being on the keyboard.

• Hans says:

Here’s a puzzle for you … why does uber-leftist film maker Joss Whedon (and his peers) create heroic-individualist characters and glorify them on screen?

One would think that oligarchic-collectivists would worship the tyranny of the Alliance rather than celebrate the individualist brown-coat Rebels.