“I am in a country that is not free… I feel jealous as hell of you guys in America. You don’t know how lucky you are.” — Carl Benjamin (aka Sargon of Akkad), YouTuber with around a million subscribers.
Luck had nothing to do with the price paid for freedom in America. The blood and treasure that bought our freedom from British tyranny was dear as Thomas Paine wrote:
“What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated.”
― Thomas Paine, The American Crisis
It is not our responsibility to interfere in other governments’ affairs. Or their people. This was a well established tenet from our founding fathers. I feel sorry that the British people are unarmed and have to live under tyranny. But whose fault is that? The same could be said for any country that the United States is interfering and/or supporting instead of letting them earn their own freedom so that they can cherish it.
The real point for us to consider is whether we understand the value of Liberty and the price that was paid. We are in the midst of a civil war right now. Here is an excellent article detailing what we do not want to admit:
How do civil wars happen?
Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge. That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.
The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it’s not the first time they’ve done this. The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn’t really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There’s a pattern here.
What I know:
- The enemy is the large portion of the federal government with the label “The Deep State”.
- The 2nd Amendment is the reason that the government has not been completely overthrown by the Deep State.
- The Deep State wants to limit and eventually remove the 2nd Amendment.
- The outcome of this war is unknown: do not be deceived that good will always overcome.
- If we win, the Deep State will enact “insurance policies” to inflict maximum damage.
- Our children have become tools for the state through government sponsored indoctrination.
- People do not value the blood of our military: past or present.
- People do not have the faith and morality to hold a Republic.
- Our “political elite” continue to hold to the false premise that we are a Democracy instead of a Republic.
- Unless we fight, we do not deserve the rights and Liberty that are quickly slipping away.