March 22, 2017. Another act of Islamic terrorism. There may be small variations but the main script is the same:
1. Terrorist attack occurs.
2. News blackout or very little details.
3. Authorities are investigating.
4. An “act of terror” is declared.
5. The name of the attacker is withheld pending an investigation.
6. “Lone wolf” extremist is declared who is not indicative of Islam.
7. The name of the deceased attacker is released.
8. The attacker had been previously identified and/or interviewed.
9. Muslims around the world cheer and support the attack on infidels on social media.
10. Non-muslims are warned of the consequences of “Islamophobia”.
11. Normalcy bias sets in.
12. Terrorist attack occurs.
The attacks will never stop. The normalcy bias will continue until the enemy is at the gate in numbers too large to ignore.
U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May told British lawmakers that one attacker was responsible for the deadly Westminster terror incident in London on Wednesday, and that the attacker had been investigated by security services in the past. “It’s still believed that this attacker acted alone,” May told lawmakers in the House of Commons.
May said that a British-born man inspired by Islamist ideology, who had been previously investigated by MI-5 is responsible for the attack.
“His identity is known to the police and MI5 and, when operations allow he will be publicly identified. He was British born and some years ago he was investigated by MI5 in relation to concerns about violent extremism,” May said.