Kill Them All – Every Last One

Muslims.

As I have been warning for more than a decade now, they are dangerously destructive to society – all society – and there simply is no place for them in our world.  None.  They cannot be rehabilitated.  There is absolutely no just cause for tolerating them, or the spread of the satanic and corrosive anti-culture which they claim is their “religion”.

It’s not a religion – islam is a death-cult, and more than that, it is a political and social system purposed and designed explicitly to destroy every last shred of goodness and decency, in every place where it is allowed to take root. It is the very embodiment of evil, the crown-jewel in Satan’s design to destroy all of humanity and condemn us all to an eternity in Hell.

Like a flesh-eating bacteria, islam indiscriminately devours it’s host, killing it in the process. And in recognition of this plain, simple fact, the choice is simple – excise and incinerate the contaminated flesh at the very first opportunity, or watch the entire society onto which it has taken hold die an ugly and horrific death.

The necessary course of action is clear, though unsettlingly brutal to men of a civilized mind – The non-muslim world must boycott all muslim communities/countries – no arms, no food, no medicine, no technology, no trade whatsoever; no emigration of muslims into non-muslim countries for any reason whatsoever.  No exceptions.  Period.

Nor should any claimed “conversion” to a religion other than islam be recognized – because of the islamic deceptions of Taqiyya and Kitmanonce a muslim, always a muslim.

The answer to any act of war or terrorism by muslims against any other nation or community, must be in the only language which muslims understand and accept – the language of overwhelming destruction: Nuke Mecca and Medina, and the 10 largest muslim-majority cities.

And thereafter let the warning stand; that upon any further act of terrorism against any non-muslim society, or upon any attempt to spread islam outside of the mid-East countries which it currently controls, we will nuke another ten muslim-majority cities…

As I have been saying for over a decade now,
there is only ONE solution to the muslim problem –

Kill every last muslim,
Burn every last copy of their satanic book.
Burn every last mosque to the ground.
Burn every last dwelling they have occupied,
And wherever you must burn,
Salt the ground heavily.

MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS
TAKE NO EXCUSES

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED

This entry was posted in Al Qaeda, Civil Unrest, Domestic Enemies, Editorial, Radical Islam, Safety and Preparedness, War and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to Kill Them All – Every Last One

1. Pingback: Kill Them All – Every Last One | NCRenegade – The way I see things …

2. daveburton says:

David, please tell me you do not approve of this hate speech on your blog.

• David says:

I do not approve of this post.

• LT says:

Don’t worry, daveburton -- you won’t have to do a thing. As usual, you and the rest of the pacifists in America, and in the entire world, will continue to sleep soundly -- because “coarse” men stand ready to do violence on your behalf.

But you judge me to be coarse at your own risk -- I have been writing here, at David’s personal invitation, for five years now. And in all the topics I have addressed, have I not given well-considered counsel?

Have my words ever lacked for Truth in their description of events? Have I ever abandoned faith, or good cheer, or dignity? Have I ever defiled that which is True, Good, or Beautiful? I would dare to claim not…

And all the while, people load on with their comments -- here as in so many other places -- their weighty words and torpid opinions, just as you yourself now do. And yet I have witnessed very, very few legitimate actions, undertaken anywhere in the ‘Carolinas [or elsewhere for that matter], other than that of David and his family, and less than a hand-full of others among us, which dignifies any recognition whatsoever -- All the words are empty; yours included -- void and meaningless hoopla which I rightfully ignore when I can, and disdain perpetually, though silently.

The saying is attributed to Orwell that, “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”. But the concept is far older than Orwell, and the truth far deeper even than Kipling, and certainly exceeds that which you are able to comprehend -- Neither you, nor any like you can truly grasp what it means to go to war. On the other hand, those of us who have done so, may never again enjoy the ignorant comfort with which you so blithely take your rest.

But I would shatter your blithe ignorance -- have you ever once been to the mid-East?
      To any muslim-majority country whatsoever?
      Have you seen how they live; what they do amongst themselves, when there are none even to cry foul at their most grievous customs and practices?
      I have, sir.
      I have seen it in Somalia, and Iraq, and Afghanistan, and other places I shall not name -- places of nearly perpetual war and total chaos.
      But I have also seen it in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, where they claim to be a “peaceful and orderly” society.

And when last did you visit England, Germany, France, Denmark, or Sweden?
      Have you ever even set foot in Europe?
      Again, sir, I have -- over a dozen times in the last 30 years. And I have witnessed it change. I have witnessed the destruction of Europe by the invasion of islam. And as much as it sickens me, I cannot deny the truth, that Europe is already dealt a mortal wound by these demon-possessed monsters and their death-cult of islam.

And make no mistake -- America is the very next objective in their Jihad, their anti-holy war. For that is exactly what it is -- war, and the adherents of islam are the foot soldiers of Satan.

And are we, as Christians, not called to remain firm unto the end? Certainly, this war is more than one of flesh and blood; it is of principalities and powers, and wickedness in high places -- but the flesh and the blood are right there in the middle of it -- there is no denying that -- and we are obliged to resist it with every power and authority which God has given us; through prayer, and fasting, penance, and humble service to one another in Christlike manner; but there is also the requirement of physical war against abomination -- and our LORD Himself commanded us that we are to ‘sell our cloak and buy a sword’ for the very reason that abomination must be rooted out and destroyed, wherever and whenever it raises it’s ugly head.

There is no conflict here -- we are to abide in love and patience among one another, and at every opportunity to prepare the way of the Lord in people’s hearts; as Francis so eloquently stated, “Preach the Gospel everywhere you go; if necessary, even use words”. But the other side of that coin is to recognize and segregate ourselves from evil, executing Justice upon abomination wherever it invades the fold of the Church, and the society to which the Church is the breath of life --

For I tell you, that unless your justice abound more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 5:20
      and;
      Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turning upon you, they tear you. -Matthew 7:6 ([and this is in the context of Judgement, I.E. ” with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged also.”]) For it is with Gods Judgement that we must act if we would see Justice --

Shall we then surrender, giving up all that we are; the ultimate surrender of that which is Holy unto dogs -- for we, being in possession of the image and likeness of God, are indeed that which is most Holy in this world -- and the spilling of our pearls to the very last before swine -- that is, pouring forth our virtue and goodness before those who have renounced God and do wage war against Him -- the very Author of all Truth, Goodness, and Beauty?

Truly then are those who refuse to observe the nature and magnitude of the battle in which we are engaged, the same whom He warned, “You know then how to discern the face of the sky: and yet do not recognize the signs of the times? A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign: and a sign shall not be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.” -Matthew 16:3~4

The wickedness and adulterousness of this generation is not adultery of the flesh, but is the spiritual adulterousness of our society which has turned itself out from the Church, and even against the Church; and most specifically against the High Priest, Jesus, who is the Bridegroom of the Church.

No; speaking the Truth is not hate; admitting that you are at war is not the same as being the cause of said war; standing in defense of all that is True, Good, and Beautiful is not and cannot be false, evil, or ugly.

I am not now ashamed, nor shall I ever be, that I am one of those “rough men” you malign; for it is true that we stand ready to do violence on your behalf, and upon the behalf of the society which has given us all so much to be thankful for.

And whether you admit or deny this simple fact, a fact shall it ever remain; and the debt of it shall also ever remain valid -- whether it be claimed by those who earn it, or offered up as a penance for the evils of our society. I have chosen the latter -- to offer it as penance for those who refuse to repent of their sins, and I pray that God may receive it as such, unto their salvation -- and this is the essence of Charity, that we can love in the spirit, even if we must destroy the flesh, for as He has also taught us, “the flesh profiteth nothing.”

Anger is one thing; violence another. To do violence in anger is Vengeance, and that our LORD has reserved for Himself; but a violent defense of our life and society is a dutiful obligation unto all men, though we must abstain from anger as we fulfill it, lest we loose our rational judgement and ourselves fall into evil.

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED

• lon a follower says:

satan invades others as well. Shall we kill them all? And yes, we are at war, but with whom?

• LT says:

Lon, I have mediated man hours upon the Word, and upon the will of God, not only for myself, but for all those who in this day are called by His name, and I keep coming back to this --

My soul hath desired thee in the night: yea, and with my spirit within me in the morning early I will watch to thee. When thou shalt do thy judgments on the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn justice.

Let us have pity on the wicked, but he will not learn justice: in the land of the saints he hath done wicked things, and he shall not see the Glory of the Lord.

Lord, let thy hand be exalted, and let them not see: let the envious people see, and be confounded: and let fire devour thy enemies.

Lord, thou wilt give us peace: for thou hast wrought all our works for us.
          -Isaiah 26:9~12

Who has done over 14 centuries of wicked things in the Holy Land (the land of the Saints)?

Who is it which abides in a “law” which denies Justice and patience,
          which punishes innocence by murder,
          which dictates the conquering of diverse peoples,
          and the infliction of abasement upon all,
          and enforces eternal guilt upon entire populations
          when once it has conquered them?

Who then is it who dwells in the Land of the Lord
          but shall not see?
          Who then is it, who is envious and shall see,
          but be confounded?
          Who then is it, whom the LORD Himself hath prohibited
          from seeing the Glory of the Lord, which is Christ Jesus?

And what then is the fire, which awaits those
          whom God had set apart from Himself,
          by His own Word and authority?

So you, my friend, ask “shall we kill them all?” and “with whom are we at war?”

But I ask, “To whom has Thou prescribed death, oh LORD?”

Different questions, but there is a True answer to both…

• lon a follower says:

Thanks Lt. for your considerate reply. what i had in mind was:
            Because we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against authorities, againstthe world rulers of the darkness of this age, against ruach- like entities of wickedness in the heavenlies.
            We can see these forces in many groups. Not just in islam and not just in muslims.

• lon a follower says:

We are at war. Eph: 6
            These demonic spirits are within many men, many groups. Not just with-in muslims. Killing all of them and murdering their families as “The Donald” has suggested is not the way.
            Now if your essay is about killing men and the lies they belive and promote, by we revealing and spreading the TRUTH, count me in.

• Bill says:

Lt, these are fools following after there own warped and misguided judgement. these are the same fools which clothe themselves in tolerance, love and peace, which is a falsehood on there part. we are to be watchmen on the wall and when we see the enemy encroaching we are to sound the warning. I agree entirely with your assessment because I am a citizen of Italy and I have witnessed the destruction of Europe, and the people seem to sit idly by as there families get raped and pillaged and there governments stand by in favor of adding more demon possessed devils to there cities. I say burn them all out then load them all on naval warships and return the scum entities from where they came, and after this bring to bear the sword on our leaders who have betrayed us and our nation. let the pacifist and there families be murdered and watch how the pendulum swings the other way, these are disgusting people LT who sit and talk nonsense. I can only speak for myself an if any one gets murdered in my family by these animals then it will be returned to them four fold. David needs to wake up or his throat will be slashed by the same demons he seems to have tolerance over.

• Peter Alexander says:

AMEN…AMEN Brother LT. God bless you my Brother and Peace to you and your family. Invaders from non-Christian nations have no right to seek citizenship in America. Those who do seek asylum or immigration must desire to join our culture and become Americans. Those who plan to disrupt or destroy America will face our might and we will destroy them.

American has been ordained by God as the Shinning City on The Hill in this sinful world, including our America culture. Stand up, speak out and refuse to be silenced by the radical leftists, marxists, jihadists totalitarians.

We Will defend and protect our faith, families and freedom. Peace ~

• Peter Alexander says:

daveburton, get real. Listen to and watch your radical liberal jahadist’s violent and destructive speech and actions in their attempt to destroy our civil society.

Fear Not, for we, the responsible, law abiding, concealed and open carry citizens, will defend our faith, families and freedom and restore our Constitutional Republic.

That means that the rule of law and equality under the law will be restored and, oh yeah, treason has no statute of limitations, so we will be collecting those who have been attemnpting to destroy our Constitution and American way of life. When evidence reflects an individual is suspected of treason she or he will be turned over to a court of law and tried for treason.

Go to BlackRobeReg.com for a history lesson on the impact Christian Pastors had on the American Revolution. Try politicalislam.com for the truth about islam which is a totolitarian movement not a religion and these invaders have no right to seek religious liberty to build mosques etc. since they are attempting to install shiria law which is in direct opposition to Christianity, our foundational faith and our Constitution.

For additional historical and Constitutional facts please go to: PubliusHuldah.wordpress.com/ .

God bless you. Peace to people of good will… Peace ~

3. Hillbilly says:

Have to ask the question. Do they offer us an alternative? I’ve a problem with building a fort and waiting them to come. History has proven time and time again there is no such thing as an “in-penetrable fortress. So there is that, and to allow evil to continue to multiply is in fact turning a cheek. Something about all that is necessary for evil to be triumphant is for good men to do nothing. Not fond of nukes, but sitting on our ass and waiting is form of stupidity.
    We are not talking about respecting another’s religion here. I think that one solution is learning all we can about Islam. Those that remain unsuspecting are our weakest link. Looking a Muslims as an enemy isn’t a solution, ISIS kills Muslims for not being Muslim enough. If left un-attended ISIS will prevail just as they have in the past, it’s ancient history. Then what?
    Killing is bad business, being killed is worse. Sitting around waiting for them to kill each other will only result in the radical extremist prevailing as the moderates are wholly unprepared.
    My Grandfather was in charge of installing the big gun in-placements on Corregidor in 1938, and yes he was a U.S. soldier. Don’t tell me we didn’t know Japan was a threat. Is that what is needed? Another Pear Harbor? History people, study the history of Islam.

• LT says:

Indeed, Hillbilly. “History people, study the history of Islam.”

Over 14 centuries of invasion, extortion, mass rape and mass murder, the total destruction of every society and culture which they have taken over, and every other form of tyranny over the bodies, minds, and souls of mankind.
      The death-cult, islam, is without a single redeeming characteristic; it is purely and utterly evil; and that which they reverence is not God, but Satan himself. What more can be said of the death-cult islam, or of those who have given their lives to it?

4. daveburton says:

You are a sick man, “LT.” Get help.

(I can see why you hide behind an alias.)

Are you connected to Westboro Baptist “Church”[sic]?

• LT says:

Funny, daveburton, that I have never seen you at one of Brock’s gatherings, nor at any of the Tea-Party, NCFire, or other political efforts which I have been a part of over the last decade. If I had ever met you, you would know me, and that would include knowing my real name and my military background -- ask David, or Hans, or any of the other authors here at NCR.
      But we have never met, and I am given the impression that you are one of those who does nothing except the occasional belching of your sour opinion, from the safety of your home and keyboard. I have to say “occasional” because I’ve been contributing here at NCR for over 5 years, and in the 500+ essays and posts I’ve written, I believe this is the first comment I’ve ever received from you.

And I forgive your juvenile and ignorant attempt at ad-hominem attack, suggesting that I am somehow associated with the flock of loonies who style themselves “the Westboro Baptist church” -- it’s obvious that you know even less about what they claim to stand for, than you know of me…
      Do you, perhaps, live in Chapel Hill? If not, you should consider moving there -- I have found that municipality to be nothing more than a playpen for overgrown toddlers, with whom you would feel right at home. ([see? Now this is a good working example of Ad-Hominem diversionary attack -- biting with sarcasm, and with a broad-brush smear to underpin it properly. Perhaps next time you can do better?])

It’s obvious that you missed the pivotal point in my essay, which was this -- “The necessary course of action is clear, though unsettlingly brutal to men of a civilized mind – The non-muslim world must boycott all muslim communities/countries – no arms, no food, no medicine, no technology, no trade whatsoever; no emigration of muslims into non-muslim countries for any reason whatsoever. No exceptions. Period.”

The point being that our duty is to starve the death-cult of islam out of existence -- giving it neither our money nor our goods, which we have obtained through the grace of God.
      Unfortunately we are currently doing the exact opposite -- giving them nearly unlimited sums of money in exchange for oil, and providing them even some of our most technologically advanced weapons systems… which they are nearly done using to eradicate all Christianity from the mid-East; with Europe now tee’d up as their next conquest…

The proposed use of disproportionate [i.e. nuclear] retaliatory force stands as a necessary contingency, held in reserve against the probability that they would use terror to convince the nations of Christendom to cease their blockade -- thus the prefatory clause of contingency, to whit: “The answer to any act of war or terrorism by muslims against any other nation…”

I pray that the morning will bring to you sufficient sobriety and time for contemplation, that you may realize how you’ve misinterpreted and twisted my words.

• Bill says:

and you probably wont, he most likely works for the southern poverty pimp center seeking out websites on there behalf who speak bad about the evil islamics. his words are meaningless. let him go back to the SPLC with his crying towel. that evil Khazarian talmudic demonically possessed group is finally being sued now for the things they sue other christian and conservative groups for. the SPLC is going down under the Trump administration and will be taken out using the RICO laws.

• ToneDeaf says:

DaveBurton,

I find it repulsive that you call LT’s faith into question because you do not agree with, let alone understand the purpose of his stance against Islam.
      It is his faith in the Lord that gives him the courage to speak the uncomfortable truths that so many already think but lack the fortitude to proclaim publicly.
      He is willing to face the backlash from persons such as yourself by making a bold statement to start the conversation. He is playing the foil, allowing others to not be the first to speak out.

I have known LT for a number of years and can witness that his commitment to both the Patriot cause and the Lord is second to none.

I am honored and priveledged to call LT a friend and a Brother in Christ,
      ToneDeaf

• ToneDeaf says:

Daveburton,

I find it repulsive that you call into question LT’s faith because you do not agree with, let alone understand the intent of the post. You are working on false assumptions.

His faith in the Lord allows him the courage to speak uncomfortable truths that many already believe but do not have the fortitude to proclaim publicly. While others, such as yourself, are only comfortable being critical, taking only politically correct points of view. Hate speech? Really? He is the foil. Being the first to express certain, controversial truths allows others the freedom to discuss without being the one to bring it up.

I have known LT for a number of years and will witness that his devotion to the Patriot cause and the Lord are second to none.

I am honored and priviledged to consider LT both a Friend and a Brother in Christ,

ToneDeaf

• Tom Angle says:

Tell me David, what do you think of a muslim since they believe in submit or die? Please be totally honest and BS answers.

5. Great Post!

The 1st Law of Nature is the Duty of Self-Preservation -- a God-given gift!

• LT says:

You are correct Thomas,

Every Right is also a Duty, and every privilege an obligation.

It was Emerson who said, “What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, that I cannot hear what you say.”, and I find this to be the best explanation possible for my position on islam, among many other things.

What I have done is not so much to define islam as evil and worthy of destruction by myself. Rather, I have accepted the truth of the matter, and thus repeat that which islam proclaims of itself daily throughout the world; that it is utterly savage in its hatred and abuses against humanity, and that it is demonic in its pernicious claims to be a society ordained by God.

Perhaps I ought to have closed with several quotes from Bonhoeffer, which are always in the front of my mind --

“Action springs not from thought,
      but from a readiness to accept responsibility.”

and;

“The mark of solitude is silence, as speech is the mark of community.
      Silence and speech have the same inner correspondence and difference
      as do solitude and community.
      One does not exist without the other.
      Right speech comes out of silence,
      and right silence comes out of speech.”

and consequently;

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil:
      God will not hold us guiltless.
      Not to speak is to speak.
      Not to act is to act.”

Bonhoeffer was not a pacifist; something which most people seem to mistake him for, when they read quotes of his writings out of context. He was a man of action -- he lived the gospel fully, and accepted that doing so would most likely be the cause of his death.

6. daveburton says:

Thomas Dowling, imagine if a Muslim or a Hindu were to say, “There is only ONE solution to the jewish problem – Kill every last jew, Burn every last torah, Burn every last synagogue to the ground. Burn every last dwelling they have occupied… MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS, TAKE NO EXCUSES.”

You would take that as proof that the speaker was a NAZI monster. And you would be right.

Imagine if a Muslim or a Hindu were to say, “There is only ONE solution to the christian problem – Kill every last christian, Burn every last copy of their bible, Burn every last church to the ground. Burn every last dwelling they have occupied… MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS, TAKE NO EXCUSES.”

You would take that as proof that the speaker was an irredeemable barbarian, with a heart full of evil. And you would be right.

But men who would say such things are no more or less evil than a man who would write, “There is only ONE solution to the muslim problem – Kill every last muslim. Burn every last copy of their satanic book. Burn every last mosque to the ground. Burn every last dwelling they have occupied… MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS, TAKE NO EXCUSES.”

The Law of Jesus Christ is to love your enemies. Thomas Dowling, by your hatred, you and Philip, and especially LT, bring disrepute to the Name above all names.

You claim to be Christian, but your behavior is indistinguishable from cheerleaders for terrorists. You are not followers of Christ, you have made yourselves His enemies.

Jesus Christ loves those lost people! In Him there is no Jew or Greek. He commanded His followers to bring the Good News that His salvation is offered to all mankind. He commanded His followers to go the ends of the earth, to make disciples of all nations, baptizing in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching all that He taught.

Do you have a church home? Have you ever had one? When was the last time you set foot in a church? For a wedding, perhaps, or a funeral? Do you know any pastor, of any Christian church?

If you do, then why don’t you print out this page, and show LT’s little essay to him, and your comment on it, and ask him for his opinion of the “Christianity” it displays?

But you won’t do that, will you? At some level, you must surely how how horrified he would be. But you don’t care, do you?

It is not Christ you are following. May God have mercy on your lost souls.

• Rich says:

1 -- Matthew 10:21 King James Version (KJV)
      21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

2 -- Matthew 10:35-37 King James Version (KJV)
      35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

3 -- Question: In Luke 12:51 Jesus says “Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. “They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”What does this mean? It would seem that he would come here to unite?

• LT says:

“And seeing many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them: Ye brood of vipers, who hath shewed you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruit worthy of penance.

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I tell you that God is able of these stones to raise up children to Abraham. For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: Whose winnowing fork is in his hand, and He will thoroughly purge His floor, and gather His wheat into the garner; and yea, He shall burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
        -Matthew 3:7~12

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED

• Bill says:

They do you fool, do you not know what is going on India at this moment or are you so much of an Ostrich you dont want to believe it.

7. LT. Keep writing. Many including myself quietly benefit from your experience.Thanks for your sacrifice and efforts.

8. Hillbilly says:

Here, for all in doubt of their intentions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yI5DfFM3Tw

9. LT says:

As Christians we tolerate hinduism, because it [mostly] remains within the bounds of Christian tolerance**. As Christians we are *not* obliged to tolerate islam exactly because it systematically and continuously violates the bounds of legitimate Christian tolerance, the nature and extent of which I have elsewhere written upon quite plainly.

And as for Judaism? Look at the massive fracturing of Abrahamic culture in Christ’s time on Earth -- even before the muslims came and muddied the water with their vile and seditious doctrines of satanic origin, the Jews were lost in the “many paths” of which our LORD Jesus Christ warned repeatedly --

In the days of Christ’s revelation, there were already dozens of break-away sects, each contesting against the True Faith of God: The Pharisees, the Sadducees, the Essenes, etc. Each of these break-away sects denied some aspect of the True Faith of God -- E.G. the Sadducees denied the resurrection; the Pharisees deny the requirement for the sacrifices in the Temple at Jerusalem, arguing that the sacrifices could be made by the head of each family, or the head of each community, without going to the Temple (i.e. in their local synagogue), and without being of the Sons of Aaron, i.e. that it was acceptable to offer the sacrifices without being a Priest.

So, tell me this? In what year were the sacrifices of the Abrahamic law last performed at the Temple in Jerusalem? And in what year were they last performed by the Sons of Aaron, the Priests set aside and sanctified by God, out of all the tribes of Israel, to offer the sacrifices -- to enter the Holy of Holies and to touch the Phylacteries thereof? Because only those who follow the WHOLE of the LAW are the True Jews, as the entire Old Testament teaches through heavy repetition.

But Our LORD came to FULFILL the LAW of the Jews. And fulfill it He did. And in fulfilling that Covenant He made it “old” -- that is, “expired” -- and He created a New Covenant, and entered into said New Covenant with a New People, which included both Jew and Greek, Egyptian and Roman, and those from ***Every Nation which Recognized HIS HOLY NAME***.

And because It was HIS WILL that EVERY NATION RECOGNIZE HIS HOLY NAME he called forth a NEW PRIESTHOOD to go forth and evangelize the entire world unto this purpose.

So, we have a NEW COVENANT, A NEW PRIESTHOOD, and a NEW PEOPLE which God has called unto Himself; as Christ said; “Behold, I make all things new”. Reference Isaiah 48, and see that all this was given in prophecy, to be done by Christ in His Advent -- the very meaning of the word “Advent” is “the opening of a new way”.

And the opening of His New Way is the fulfillment of the old. When you fulfill a covenant, does it still bind you? Are you still obliged to pay on your mortgage once the terms are fulfilled and the Lien removed? No, of course not. Once fulfilled, a covenant is rendered void. And thus it is with those who, in this day, call themselves Jews --

Are there today any who are truly Jews? -- who observe the sacrifice of Aaron in the Temple at Jerusalem, and all the rest of the LAW of MOSES? And has not God also and again prophesied in His Revelation unto John, the Apocalypse, told us that in that day He shall again give His people a new name, and a new way? Thus indeed He has, and there are some who yet do not accept it.

So while there should be no controversy in the matter, I will refer to the rather plain language of Revelation 3:9~12: “Behold, I will bring [them] of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of the temptation, which shall come upon the whole world to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
    He that shall overcome, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; and he shall go out no more; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and my new name.

And yes, I will keep writing. Because there remain numerous events to come, which shall seal and prove these times for what they are.

• Hillbilly says:

LT, I am impressed with your post here. It’s clear to me that the uninformed are damn near as dangerous as the muslims/ islamic ideology. Thank you for not being a pussiefied wimp. I once said to Gen Flynn ” If you lead sir, me and the boy’s will follow” Of coarse this had nothing to do with serving in the military. We were in a casino in Reno and it had to do with a weapons carrier parked out front on display.

• LT says:

I am answerable to none, save the Inspiration which has been given to me. When the likes of daveburton promote false doctrines, and I am compelled to answer, I answer in accordance with the Spirit of Truth which I know, nothing more, and nothing less.

Daveburton compares lies with the Truth, giving them equal stature -- claiming hinduism and islam equal to the revelations of God -- both in the Old Testament, and in the Gospel of our LORD and SAVIOR, Jesus Christ; thus his position is not only false, it is blaspheme -- proud and contumelious of the Revealed and Proven Truth. But even this we are obliged to forgive.

What is beyond forgiveness, by the very FACTS of Scripture, are those who invoke the second death, killing both the flesh and consigning the soul to everlasting fire, against the very will and Word of God -- and thus the muslims do every day.

They do this to every muslim who questions their creed or their murderous violence, killing them for not being “good muslims” [and my heart writhes at the very assembly of those two words, for there is no relationship between Goodness and islam].

They do this to every lost soul who suffers the perdition of sexual disorder when they murder them for being “gay”.

They do this to every woman whom they stone to death because she was raped, in accordance with their false code of honor [sic].

They do this when they behead “apostates” who leave their cult to seek a True relationship with God, through His Son, our LORD and REDEEMER, Jesus Christ.

They do this to a multitude of people every day, for “reasons” too numerous to count. And for this FACT, islam must be destroyed; for it is clearly and plainly an instrument of Satan to take souls in their sins, and secure them unto Hell everlasting, by ending their lives before they can come to Christ in faith, submission, and penance, and thus receive His redemption --

“And I saw the dead, great and small, standing in the presence of the throne, and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged by those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and hell gave up their dead that were in them; and they were judged every one according to their works. And hell and death were cast into the pool of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life, was cast into the pool of fire.
        -- Revelation 12:12~15

Every time islam (or any other false authority) imposes death, it’s submission to Satan is ***PROVED*** beyond doubt; for Christ would that every man and woman come to Him, and submit in love and faithfulness to Him, repentant of their sins, and be redeemed unto life everlasting; even if this should require every last year of their life to be achieved -- thus to murder the body of one not in the Book of Life is to commit abomination against Christ, for the destruction of that soul which He loves and purposed Himself to save by His death and resurrection.

Read the 26th Chapter of Leviticus, which makes it clear that those men who are obedient unto the Lord, He prepares for victory in battle against every evil, to defend those who submit in the Covenant of His gift unto us --

I am the Lord your God: you shall not make to yourselves any idol or graven thing, neither shall you erect pillars, nor set up a remarkable stone in your land, to adore it: for I am the Lord your God. Keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.

If you walk in my precepts, and keep my commandments, and do them, I will give you rain in due seasons. And the ground shall bring forth its increase, and the trees shall be filled with fruit. The threshing of your harvest shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land without fear.

I will give peace in your coasts: you shall sleep, and there shall be none to make you afraid. I will take away evil beasts: and the sword shall not pass through your quarters. You shall pursue your enemies, and they shall fall before you. Five of yours shall pursue a hundred others, and a hundred of you ten thousand: your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

I will look on you, and make you increase: you shall be multiplied, and I will establish my Covenant with you. You shall eat the oldest of the old store, and, new coming on, you shall cast away the old. I will set my tabernacle in the midst of you, and my soul shall not cast you off. I will walk among you, and will be your God, and you shall be my people.

I am the Lord your God: who have brought you out of the land of the Egyptians, that you should not serve them, and who have broken the chains of your necks, that you might go upright.
        ~~~~~

Here we see that the righteous man shall take arms, and shall defend the faithful, and God promises him victory with the sword against all who violate His Peace.

Here also, God promises a New Covenant, and tells the Jews that they shall cast away the old, and that God shall set His Tabernacle, which is Christ, in the midst of them, and He shall walk among them and be their God.

It is plain that God is not referring to the existing Covenant -- we are reading here Leviticus, the core of the Law under the Old Covenant, so it is plain that God must be speaking of a Covenant to come afterwards; which did come through Christ, True man and True God; Priest, Prophet, and King; a living tabernacle, to walk among the Jews and to bring the New Covenant to them, which they received not, but which He bare unto not only the Jews, but unto all the Nations of the entire world, for the purpose of their Salvation.

• Bill says:

Lt, the scripture states by there fruits you would know them, just as a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. this is what you have going on with this fool Dave. Let me ask you a question about Dave, do you believe Dave would move out of his home if a Somali or any other islamic moved next door to him. let see how tolerant he would be then.

10. Tom Angle says:

I have read the comments on here and I will as again how do you live with a religion that premiss is submit or die? Sure, you can live for a while and pay a tax. While paying that tax, you can also be submitted to beatings and murdered if a muslim feels like killing you. Maybe you can watch your wife or daughter raped because they are not muslim and it is ok with them. I do know the difference between a muslim and a person from the middle east. So how does a none muslim live with with a muslim? Please explain in detail who you live with someone that wants to kill you? Then tell me where LT is wrong.

• lon a follower says:

He is wrong for many reasons. But for discusion, lets say Lt. accomplishes his plan. He kills all the muslims, no exceptions. What now do we do about the rest of the power hungry liars and manipulators? Or to be more specific the most unholy roman empire?
      While yes some of the muslims are a threat, they are by no means the only threat and quite probably not the greatest of threats.
      As far as paying a tax goes, while i am not advocating paying taxes to muslims, many of us find ourselves paying taxes to a government that continues to proclaim abortion and gay marriage are now laws of this land. “Supreme court”? Give me a break.
      Also i do see many good truths in Lt’s post.

• Tom Angle says:

So how do you live with someone that wants to kill you and in the process does not mind raping your wife and daughter?

It is a simple question.

• lon a follower says:

Tom, how do we now live with the clergy, the politicians, and our neighbors who wish to rape us and our families? At the very least, the muslims with this intent have gave us warning.
          Have you heard of the child sex trade? What about orgy island and Jeffry epstien the Clintons and how many others? Many use their liberty as a cloak for doing evil.
          The warnings and prophecies we see coming true are from His word. We are to know our rewards are not of this world. We (His Church) are be a remnant, not a majority.
          At the very begining of the article Lt. states “They cannot be rehabilitated.” And yet that is the purpose of Tribulation, for all of us. He is calling everyone to turn back from their evil ways.

• LT says:

Lon, Thank you, you are indeed one of those who has a gift of discernment, and I appreciate your comments. But it was not me who said, that they are beyond rehabilitation -- the LORD Himself has said that there are some beyond any rehabilitation, and even tells us where to look for the proof of their incorrigibility.

Isaiah 26:10 states, “Let us have pity on the wicked, but he will not learn justice: in the land of the saints he hath done wicked things, and he shall not see the glory of the Lord.

Further, we find in Ezekiel the following declarations by GOD that there are some societies which cannot be cleansed of their evil --

24:6 “Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Woe to the bloody city, to the pot whose rust is in it, and its rust is not gone out of it: cast it out piece by piece, there hath no lot fallen upon it.”
        and;
        24:12~14 “Great pains have been taken, and the great rust [sin] thereof is not gone out, not even by fire.
        Thy uncleanness is execrable: because I desired to cleanse thee, and thou art not cleansed from thy filthiness: neither shalt thou be cleansed, before I cause my indignation to rest in thee.
        I the Lord have spoken: it shall come to pass, and I will do it: I will not pass by, nor spare, nor be pacified: I will judge thee according to thy ways, and according to thy doings, saith the Lord.

• lon a follower says:

Tom, no i would not necessarily choose to live in these conditions, yet this is where we are because of the fallen nature of mankind.
          We are to perservere, endure, and give thanks in all things.
          i do believe there is a clearly marked path for a nation or people to be healed and restored.
          Lt. i do understand that many will not be rehabilitated. This group is not just muslims. This is why i disagree with the kill the whole group approach, also is this not what Trump propposed? In years past Trump also has finished these comments off with ” and take the oil.
          While i do see the clear and present threat of some of the muslims i also see how this fear is being used, and cannot ignore those behind the scenes who use the brain washed muslims to their advantage. “art of warfare”
          Have any of you looked into the pizza gate stories? western rifle has a post and links dated november 30.

• Tom Angle says:

I believe we are where are are at because most Christians have very little faith. They live in fear instead of standing on the Word. There is real power in the Word, yet I am convinced that 95% of the people that profess to be saved really believe there is power in the Word.

Take the so called separation of church and state issue. The federal government has no legal authority to regulate religion in anyway. But the Church sat silent.

Take a look at baby murder (abortion). The church sat silent as a court ruled and it became law. The court has no law making power, they only rule cases on what the law says. So they accepted baby murder as a legal act.

Humans have fallen nature, but we that are saved and should be relying on God and not ourselves.

There is also a question that I have. If the government is breaking the law, is it a sin to obey the government? We are to follow the laws of the country we live in as long as they do not go against God’s laws.

So if the government is actively bringing a group of people in the country that has all intention of enforcing islam, then they are declaring war on The People and that is treason. So if We the People allow this to happen are we not breaking the law and committing a sin?

“While i do see the clear and present threat of some of the muslims”

A muslim is a follower of islam. Islam translated means submission. The who premise of islam is submit or die.
            So anyone that professes to be a follower of islam is a muslim. It does not matter the color of their skin, where they live, etc… What ignorant people that call radical islam is real islam. So how can one follower pose a threat and another can’t?

If you are confused about what islam is and has been, please watch the video hillbilly posted. islam has been submit or die from pretty much it’s inception. That is what all muslims believe.

Just another quick thought to ponder, how many converted muslims actually tell the truth about islam? Not some sugar coated half truth, but the real truth.

• Rich says:

i am not a Donald supporter -- but show me where he said “kill all muslims”?

It Is Time to Sell Your Cloak He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.”

• Bill says:

LT, there are 2/3 of the worlds population beyond any sort of enlightenment of Salvation and Grace from the time of Adam and Eve to our present age. just as there was 1/3 of the angelic host cast out of heaven , there must be the replacement of that 1/3 which will be us, and as long as sin existed in Gods realm by the evil one satan for what he had done in heaven by rebellion so we are called by God to make it complete for him. we are his children.

• Tom Angle says:

Where did you get those numbers Bill?

• LT says:

Lon, look at what I was posting over a month ago, between 10/16 and 11/5, before it even got the name “pizza gate” I was posting the facts of it -- I was one of the researchers who *broke* their secret code and exposed the evils which Clan Clinton and their bewiched colleagues are guilty of -- “spirit cooking” a.k.a. satanic abuse and murder of children.

Yes, there are indeed demonic powers at the head of our government, and also at the head of the “too big to fail banks” and many other mega-corporations, and also at the top of many of the unions.

But we should not be shocked -- we know that we are in enemy (Satan) controlled territory, and if we are well grounded in scripture, then we also know that this lifetime is a lifetime of war, against those principalities and powers, and the wickedness in high places. All the pinacles of power in this world are but horns on the head of the beast.

Yea, WE HAVE BEEN WARNED

• lon a follower says:

Lt.,
          Cast the rust (sin) out piece by piece. Society has not done this, the physical churches have also failed, in the days of tolerance. While yes we are to forgive each other of sins and tresspasses daily, we are not to sit by silently and allow each other to devolve into animals or mindless robots.
          Don,t sweat the small stuff we said. Well we should have been pruning. Pruning ourselves, our families, our neighbors our brothers, the bretheren. Ground up.

• lon a follower says:

Lt. i am also an admirer of Bonhoeffer and agree he was not a pascifist. He gave warnings, he spoke Truth. Truth is the double edged sword. Truth is also the Fire that so many ignore and dismiss.
            Have you ever contemplated why all three attempts at Hitlers assasination failed?

11. Hillbilly says:

Above I posted the wrong link. please watch Dr Bill Warner on political Islam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&t=40s

• LT says:

Hillbilly,
      I have watched and do also promote Dr. Bill’s videos -- they are the most comprehensive and unbiased evaluation of islam I have yet seen. Everyone should watch them — and understand the evil which we face…

12. lon a follower says:

Rich, you are right. Trump did not say kill all the muslims. His statements on terrorist and their families is what i was remembering.
    Tom, Yes it is increasingly easy to see that man’s laws are in direct opposition to Yahuah’s laws. People are in fear of the world, yet do not fear Yahuah. We are to Trust in Him, just as the three who stood in the fire of the furnace, just as those With the blood on their door post, just as Moses did at the red sea. His will be done, His timing. Not ours.
    Do any of you think this nation has repented for our sins, our worship of each other and of all the false idols of this world? i do not see this as a group thing. it is up to each individual.

• LT says:

Agreed. Not only have we, as a society, not repented of our sins -- we cultivate and increase them every day. Each and every day: more murdered babies, more adultery (both in the physical as well as the spiritual sense), more fornication and sodomy, more blasphemy, more denial of the Known and Proven Truth…

Each and every day, our society resembles to a greater and greater degree those of Babylon, Sodom, and Gomorrah. And what? Should we expect our end to be any different that those which God has already Judged?

That’s ridiculous -- God does not change. His Judgement does not change.
      It is our sole duty and obligation to change ourselves, so as to approach as closely as possible, the Will and design of God, our creator.
      Those who refuse, choose for themselves destruction in this world,
      and damnation in eternal fire thereafter.

IT IS A CHOICE --

God gave us free will -- the essence of His image and likeness --
      for ONLY ONE PURPOSE:
      He gave us free will so that
      we would have a worthy gift to offer back to Him.

To exercise our free will to any other end
      is contrary to God’s design and purpose for man --
      and thus is the essence of pride and rebellion against God.
      The essence of Satan’s rebellion is revealed plainly,
      in just four words; “I will not serve.”
      Any whose heart is so proud, or whose mind is so distorted,
      that they cannot see in themselves that same spirit of rebellion,
      are doomed to join him who first refused God. Forever.

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED

• lon a follower says:

Babylon, Sodom, and Gomorah.
        Trump attends a mass on christmas eve., and the “christians” could not be more pleased. Yet a little investigation into this famous popular church reveals much. In 2015 they begin allowing the blessings of same sex marriages. Also this international reaching “church” ordains women and lgbt people to priesthood.
        i do not believe it is a coincidence that 2015 is the year the “supreme court” also ruled in favour of the lgbt marriage.
        A look into some of Trumps inner circle also is most revealing. we can see the connections and spirits working, if we have eyes to see and ears to hear. His gifts.
        Marriage is key.