Did you know:
1. North Carolina invited immigrants to come because our state was desolated.
2. It was an underdeveloped state and we required extra hands.
3. They (the immigrants) came and did all of the work and continue to do all of the work.
The following charges against immigrants are untrue:
1. Immigrants are committing crimes.
2. They take all of our social services.
3. Immigrants are taking our jobs.
I will agree with her assessment that our government is a large part of this problem. Porous borders and unenforced federal laws are a bad combination to maintain a strong republic.