At least the market was broken for at most only 148 stocks. If it was all of them, we would have Flash Crash part Mon Dieu which would confirm that the “market” is nothing but a programmed, or “fixed” to use the parlance of our times, vehicle with which to conduct monetary and fiscal policy, now that the actual underlying economy is just as broken. Of course, good of the NYSE to be on top of its own busted mess. Perhaps this means they will not be able to blame the Nasdaq for this particular epic humiliation?
Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot Blog SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
North Carolina Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- brocktownsend on Syrian-Hizballah’s capture of Qusayr opens direct weapons route to Lebanon
- Fed Up on NJ Citizen testimony cut off; Chairman sits during Pledge of Allegiance
- David on EMERGENCY G-7 MEETING: ELITE READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER?
- tmedlin on S.E. Cupp Blasts Michael Moore Over Guns
- Larry Porter on S.E. Cupp Blasts Michael Moore Over Guns
- Dr. Bill Forstchen – Iran and North Korea
- Assad preparing missile strike against Tel Aviv in case attacked again
- NJ Citizen testimony cut off; Chairman sits during Pledge of Allegiance
- Quarantine and Isolation…Do you have a plan?
- Syrian-Hizballah’s capture of Qusayr opens direct weapons route to Lebanon