UPDATE: I am putting confirmations of payments received in the mail in the comments section below.
September 2: Updated pricing, sponsors and raffle prizes.
September 7: Added Winter Cold Weather Survival Training Course by Alan Kay on September 28th.
Information to implement Liberty under austere conditions.
No one is coming to help you except your kith and kin.
- Tom Baugh – Building an effective local government that minimizes authority (and corruption)
- Sam Culper (via Podcast) – Development of human terrain in your area
- T.L. Davis – Permanent Apportionment Act of 1929
- Robert Gore – How to survive an economic collapse
- Charley Hogwood – The importance of a good mental state in austere conditions
- Dr. Phillip Ley – Setting up a medical facility in austere conditions
- Hans Mentha – Rightful Liberty and Common Law – an overview of my explorations related to:
- Conflict in Society
- Liberty and Common Law
- Social Change
- Peter White – In a Gang or on a Gang’s Menu
Round Table Topic:
Law and order in austere conditions.
T.L. Davis will be showing Lies of Omission followed by a round table discussion.
This conference will be held at the Appalachian Network Community Center at the address shown above.
Click here for the latest schedule.
We will be following Brock’s rules:
Southern Manners Are Expected From all.
As my mother would say, if you can’t say anything nice about someone, don’t say anything at all. Thank you.
Bad behavior will be cause to be asked to leave.
$55 per person before September 15th, 2018. The price includes one catered meal each day. No tickets will be sold after September 15th. The remaining fees will be used to offset speaker travel costs and door prizes. Send checks to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Fees will only be collected for those people attending the conference.
1. 100% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 1, 2018.
2. 50% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 15, 2018.
3. No refund after September 15, 2018.
People and companies who wish to sponsor this event can send a check to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Sponsors will be noted here and the funds will be used only to offset the costs associated with this conference.
$50 – Bronze
Nancy P. Jones
$100 – Silver
$150 and up – Gold
CADD Graphics (www.caddgraphics.com)
Private Raffle Prizes:
9mm Gen 3 Glock 17
This is a new Glock 17. If the winner is a resident of North Carolina, they must provide a concealed carry permit or county voucher to receive the pistol. If the winner is not a resident of North Carolina, they must provide a licensed FFL dealer’s information to ship this pistol.
Shadow Warrior by T.L. Davis
The story of J.D. Wilkes is the story of people’s lives, of hard times, of redemption, real life choices and real life consequences. One should put away preconceived notions of what defines a “Western” when considering Shadow Soldier. J.D. Wilkes is three dimensional, not always right and not always moral.
$25 Gift Certificate at Carolina Readiness
Camping will be available on the 28 acres of the community center starting on September 28th.
Alan Kay is offering a Cold Weather Survival Training course on September 28, 2018.