Information to implement Liberty under austere conditions.
No one is coming to help you except your kith and kin.
- Tom Baugh – Building an effective local government that minimizes authority (and corruption)
- Sam Culper (via Podcast) – Development of human terrain in your area
- T.L. Davis – Permanent Apportionment Act of 1929
- Robert Gore – How to survive an economic collapse
- Charley Hogwood – The importance of a good mental state in austere conditions
- Dr. Phillip Ley – Setting up a medical facility in austere conditions
- Hans Mentha – Rightful Liberty and Common Law – an overview of my explorations related to:
- Conflict in Society
- Liberty and Common Law
- Social Change
- Peter White – In a Gang or on a Gang’s Menu
Round Table Topic:
Law and order in austere conditions.
T.L. Davis will be showing Lies of Omission followed by a round table discussion.
This conference will be held at the Appalachian Network Community Center at the address shown above.
We will be following Brock’s rules:
Southern Manners Are Expected From all.
As my mother would say, if you can’t say anything nice about someone, don’t say anything at all. Thank you.
Bad behavior will be cause to be asked to leave.
$50 per person before September 1st, 2018. The price includes one catered meal each day. Since this event will be limited to 90 attendees at this time, payment does not confirm your reservation. The remaining fees will be used to offset speaker travel costs and door prizes. Send checks to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Fees will only be collected for those people attending the conference.
1. 100% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 1, 2018.
2. 50% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 15, 2018.
3. No refund after September 15, 2018.
People and companies who wish to sponsor this event can send a check to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Sponsors will be noted here and the funds will be used only to offset the costs associated with this conference.
$50 – Bronze
$100 – Silver
$150 and up – Gold
CADD Graphics (www.caddgraphics.com)
Camping will be available on the 28 acres of the community center starting on September 28th.