Regarding the Death of Mr. LaVoy Finicum…

For those who have decided that Mr. Finicum was responsible for his death based on your observations and rationalizations, I can only say:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Samuel Adams

Lines are now drawn in the sand. The actions of tyrants are plainly evident as are the words and actions of cowards.

I will not apologize for understanding the value of Liberty and exposing the evil that this government represents. I will not apologize for giving offense to those who are giving aid to what can only be described as the enemy. This is not meant to antagonize or incite anger in any individual; it is meant to show where I stand.

David DeGerolamo

10 Responses to Regarding the Death of Mr. LaVoy Finicum…

1. Average Joe says:

Pretty sure that line has already been crossed.

The real question is now what?

2. minimalmed says:

And I stand with you.

3. ZebBlanchard says:

LaVoy’s death is just one more tragic example of fedgov out of control. The cause out west is government over reach, as it is elsewhere. We need to stay focused on the 2nd Amendment while we fight the issues of fedgov tyranny. Without the 2ndA and the inalienable rights of Americans, we are lost.

Freedom is the issue, gun control, land restrictions, etc. are the distractions that cause us to loose focus.

4. 55six says:

The comments on the gun forums are simply jaw dropping. I cannot believe the willful disregard of life and the comments of “good shoot”. We are not going to be able to count on the support of someone just because they like firearms.

5. Smitty says:

It is time to professionally organize. Everyone has heard the of the faceless bureaucrat. It is time they were made famous. When they abuse their keep pressure on the rubes and tell the world what they are. The VA kills vets and nothing happens even though whistle-blowers can point to the guilty. The unions protect the monsters.

6. Tom Angle says:

55six, I learned that a long time ago.

7. SFMedic says:

One of my friends a long time cowboy and retired airline pilot says we need to “cowboy up” but do it with common sense and pick our battles strategically to gain public support. I tend to agree with that logic so I am submitting this article on unintended consequences and 2nd/3rd order effects.http://patriotsofsouthsound.com/how-the-fbi-beat-the-patriots/

8. daveburton says:

Did Finicum drop his hands to his waist and then get shot because of it, or did he get shot and then grab at his gut before he went down? With no sound, and at such a distance, I can’t tell.

Either way, though, Oregon’s bloodthirsty governor, Kate Brown, obviously got exactly what she wanted:

And what are those explosive flashes near the car at 9:53, 9:59, etc? Tear gas?

9. Noah says:

Spot on.

10. Lee says:

Prepare, prepare my friends!