While work markets are transfixed by what central planners in various continents may do, but really just say, a tragedy in Africa continues to develop, as the recently reported Ebola outbreak in the infamous country of Uganda, which is not Spain, has now spread to a local prison, even as the number of infected cases has doubled in the last several days since we first reported on this most recent Outbreak which luckily has for now not spread outside of the country. CNN reports: “The hospital at the center of an Ebola outbreak in Uganda is now dealing with 30 suspected cases, including five from Kibaale prison, Dr. Dan Kyamanywa said Thursday. Three patients at Kagadi hospital have been confirmed as having the virus, said Kyamanywa, a district health officer. Doctors are now testing the suspected cases urgently so they can separate confirmed cases from those who do not have the disease, Doctors Without Borders said. Suspected cases are still trickling into the hospital, Kyamanywa said. At least 16 people have died in the current outbreak.”
Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot Blog SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
North Carolina Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- New video from Heritage Foundation on Benghazi Scandal | The Daily Hatch on Dan Pfeiffer: “Irrelevant Fact” Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks
- Dave on Adam Kokesh EXPOSED – Works for ‘Organizing for Action’ / ‘Obama for America’ – DO NOT ATTEND MARCH
- David on Which Country has the Highest Rape Rate in the World?
- longhunter1776 on Husby Stockholm no go zone May 20 2013
- Vincent Cate on Another View of the Impending Collapse
- Swedish Youth Riots Enter Third Day
- Ben Bernanke Crushes Hedge Funds: Average Hedgie Underperforming S&P by 65% In 2013
- Adam Kokesh EXPOSED – Works for ‘Organizing for Action’ / ‘Obama for America’ – DO NOT ATTEND MARCH
- Which Country has the Highest Rape Rate in the World?
- Rand Paul RIPS Colleagues For ‘Berating’ Apple Over Taxes. Congress Should Be On Trial