At some point in our lives, we have to make a stand for our beliefs. My beliefs are simple:
1. Liberty is a natural law given to us by God. No man can take it from me.
2. When taxation becomes tribute without representation, it is our Sacred honor to defend our freedom from tyranny.
3. Until the people start to suffer, they will not stand up for their rights. In other words, the country is filled with cowards.
4. Our churches have sacrificed the Word of God for their own security.
5. Both political parties are responsible for our usurpation. The Constitution and what it represents is far greater than one president, an impotent Congress and a corrupt Supreme Court.