Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot Blog SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
North Carolina Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- Larry Porter on North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response
- rogerunited on North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response
- brocktownsend on Syrian-Hizballah’s capture of Qusayr opens direct weapons route to Lebanon
- Fed Up on NJ Citizen testimony cut off; Chairman sits during Pledge of Allegiance
- David on EMERGENCY G-7 MEETING: ELITE READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER?
- India Finance Minister Begs Citizens To Stop Buying Gold
- AP: Sources Aren’t Talking To Us Out Of Fear The US Government Will Spy On Them
- Dan Pfeiffer: “Irrelevant Fact” Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks
- North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response
- Dr. Bill Forstchen – Iran and North Korea
Tag Archives: Alamance County
MEDIA ADVISORY Voter Integrity Project of NC – 919-332-4129 – VoterIntegrityProject.com For Release August 7, 2012 (Raleigh, NC)— Voter Integrity Project of NC (VIP-NC) offered high praise today for the Alamance County Board of Elections, which removed over one hundred … Continue reading
This is beginning to happen all over No. Carolina this week and we can assure you this scene will be repeated many, many times over the new few months. Mike K did a fine job representing himself, our organization and most importantly, the … Continue reading
The video below is preset to start at the relevant time: July 16th, 2012 Alamance County Commissioners Meeting An attempt to pass an Emergency Declaration Ordinance in Alamance County, NC was tabled. What are your county commissioners doing? David DeGerolamo h/t … Continue reading