Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
Click the map to view topos
North Carolina Patriot SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Bob Owens Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Daily Haymaker DANMORGAN76 Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Eastern NC Prepper Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth Information Operations/a> Jeremiah Farmer Joe Martin's Ghost Lady Liberty 1885 NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Pirate Morgan Political Animal Restoring History SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Sweet Tea and Livermush Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- What Kind of Attorney General Will Replace Holder & Should GOP Fight? on
- Another Oklahoma Man, Reportedly a Muslim, Arrested After He Allegedly Threatened to Cut Off Coworker’s Head: ‘This Is Just What We Do’ on
- 418 child rapes in North Carolina by illegal aliens in August on
- Megyn Kelly on homegrown radicals on
- Experimental Ebola vaccine to be injected into humans en masse beginning this January: WHO on
- Homegrown terrorists! Who does that refer to?
- What Kind of Attorney General Will Replace Holder & Should GOP Fight?
- CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The US, In Dallas Hospital
- Police Want to Get Rid of Their Pentagon-Issued Combat Gear. Here’s Why They Can’t.
- Dallas hospital is evaluating patient for possible Ebola
Tag Archives: Alternative Currency
The News & Observer’s article on Glen Bradley new legislation concerning gold and silver currency is currently on DrudgeReport.com: RALEIGH — Cautioning that the federal dollars in your wallet could soon be little more than green paper backed by broken … Continue reading
Glen Bradley (NC 49) will be introducing legislation this session allowing North Carolina to use gold and silver as valid tender in our state. The following document is a rough draft but the legislation will be filed after the language … Continue reading