Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
Click the map to view topos
North Carolina Patriot SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Bob Owens Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Daily Haymaker DANMORGAN76 Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Eastern NC Prepper Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth Information Operations/a> Jeremiah Farmer Joe Martin's Ghost Lady Liberty 1885 NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Pirate Morgan Political Animal Restoring History SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Sweet Tea and Livermush Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- Military Plant In East Ukraine Devastated By Massive Explosion; Kiev Accuses Russia Of Using Tactial Nuke on
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S. on
- Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt on
- Obama’s “Moderate Rebels” Sign Deal With ISIS, Report Says on
- French farmers torch tax office in Brittany protest on
- A Constitution of Government Once Changed From Freedom Can Never Be Restored
- Military Plant In East Ukraine Devastated By Massive Explosion; Kiev Accuses Russia Of Using Tactial Nuke
- Judge Jeanine – Be Prepared, Govt Won’t Protect You from ISIS/ISIL
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S.
- French farmers torch tax office in Brittany protest
Tag Archives: Ashe County
Invokes “Wild West” hyperbole… Ashe County is back in the news once again, being urged by its attorney, John Kilby, to push park gun bans to the point of breaking state law. According to reports, Kilby has advised Commissioners that expansion … Continue reading
This is an opportunity to promote COMMON SENSE! Forsyth Commissioners will decide whether or not to enact gun bans at their next meeting, Monday, January 23rd. The scheduled vote will either promote the Second Amendment or trample upon it. This … Continue reading
Meeting Monday, Feb. 6 – 5:30 pm at Ashe County Courthouse Be There! Ashe County will take up the issue of whether to attempt to circumvent the spirit of the new law permitting Concealed Carry in public parks like so … Continue reading