Subscribe to NCRenegade via Email
Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
Click the map to view topos
North Carolina Patriot SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Bob Owens Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Daily Haymaker DANMORGAN76 Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Eastern NC Prepper Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth Information Operations Ivy Mike CafeJeremiah Farmer Joe Martin's Ghost Lady Liberty 1885 NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Pirate Morgan Political Animal Restoring History SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Sweet Tea and Livermush Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
Radio and Newspapers
North Carolina Republic
- DHS Secretary: ‘Thousands’ of Unaccompanied Children Still Crossing Into U.S. on
- Liberty of Contract on
- GERMAN NEWS REPORT: Co-Pilot of Germanwings Airbus Was MUSLIM CONVERT …’Hero of Islamic State’? on
- How Turkey shopped Mossad spies to Iran: A story leaked by Washington to caution Netanyahu on
- You Know We Are Close: Harry Reid Says He Won’t Seek Re-Election on
- DHS Secretary: ‘Thousands’ of Unaccompanied Children Still Crossing Into U.S.
- Liberty of Contract
- GERMAN NEWS REPORT: Co-Pilot of Germanwings Airbus Was MUSLIM CONVERT …’Hero of Islamic State’?
- The States won’t save us at an Article V Convention
- Remember the last time people got paid to borrow money? It didn’t end well.
Tag Archives: Blowing Rock
GRNC WINS BATTLES FOR GUN OWNERS Town Governments Resist Gun Freedom One would think that local politicians would be eager to do what they are legally obligated to do. Aligning local ordinances with state law is a no-brainer, if … Continue reading
TAKE ACTION IN BLOWING ROCK As of its first reading, Blowing Rock’s proposed parks ordinance, “Weapons on Town Property-Amendment” (# 2013-12), was in perfect compliance with state law. However, the proposed ordinance is on course to be torpedoed by a … Continue reading
SPECIAL NOTE: CORRECTION We are sending this reminder about the upcoming meeting tomorrow night in Blowing Rock. Also, there was an incorrect email address for the Chamber of Commerce in the previous alert. The Email for the local contact person … Continue reading