Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
Click the map to view topos
North Carolina Patriot SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Bob Owens Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes DANMORGAN76 Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Eastern NC Prepper Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth Jeremiah Farmer NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Pirate Morgan Political Animal Restoring History SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- brocktownsend on Levin BLASTS Chris Matthews For Comparing Obama To Mandela: This Man Is One Sick S.O.B.!
- rogerunited on EX-OFFICIAL SAYS FBI CAN SECRETLY ACTIVATE AN INDIVIDUAL’S WEBCAM WITHOUT THE INDICATOR LIGHT TURNING ON
- Daniel on Lt. Col. Robert Bateman’s Response to A Patriot
- Michael Hutton on Lt. Col. Robert Bateman’s Response to A Patriot
- LT on Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeaching Me
- Nat King Cole – The Christmas Song
- GRNC Alert 12-07-13: By Monday – Comment on Proposed NFA Changes
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor
- EX-OFFICIAL SAYS FBI CAN SECRETLY ACTIVATE AN INDIVIDUAL’S WEBCAM WITHOUT THE INDICATOR LIGHT TURNING ON
- Levin BLASTS Chris Matthews For Comparing Obama To Mandela: This Man Is One Sick S.O.B.!
Tag Archives: Case #A-12606
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES CASE #A-12606 NOONAN ET AL V BOWEN SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF OF NEWLY DISCOVERED EVIDENCE Case at hand is scheduled to be heard on February 16, 2013 in a conference of all the justices … Continue reading