Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot Blog SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
North Carolina Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- New video from Heritage Foundation on Benghazi Scandal | The Daily Hatch on Dan Pfeiffer: “Irrelevant Fact” Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks
- Dave on Adam Kokesh EXPOSED – Works for ‘Organizing for Action’ / ‘Obama for America’ – DO NOT ATTEND MARCH
- David on Which Country has the Highest Rape Rate in the World?
- longhunter1776 on Husby Stockholm no go zone May 20 2013
- Vincent Cate on Another View of the Impending Collapse
- Ben Bernanke Crushes Hedge Funds: Average Hedgie Underperforming S&P by 65% In 2013
- Adam Kokesh EXPOSED – Works for ‘Organizing for Action’ / ‘Obama for America’ – DO NOT ATTEND MARCH
- Which Country has the Highest Rape Rate in the World?
- Rand Paul RIPS Colleagues For ‘Berating’ Apple Over Taxes. Congress Should Be On Trial
- THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND FOX NEWS’S PHONE RECORDS
Tag Archives: Depression
The next Great Depression is already happening – it just hasn’t reached the United States yet. Things in Europe just continue to get worse and worse, and yet most people in the United States still don’t get it. All the … Continue reading
Please consider a table of various employment statistics for February of each year between 2008 and 2013. Year Population Labor Force Employed Full Time Part Time Unemployed SNAP 2008 232,809 152,503 144,550 119,452 25,098 7,953 26,316 2009 234,913 153,804 140,105 … Continue reading
The euro zone slipped deeper than expected into recession in the last three months of 2012 after its largest economies, Germany and France, shrank at the end of a wretched year for the region. It marked the currency bloc’s first full year in which no … Continue reading
Mark McHugh reports: Velocity of money is the frequency with which a unit of money is spent on new goods and services. It is a far better indicator of economic activity than GDP, consumer prices, the stock market, or sales of men’s … Continue reading
Will Ben initiate quantitative easing III? Ask yourself how many votes this will buy in the election and you have your answer.
See additional comments on Tea Party Nation. Ben Bernanke stated last week that the lack of jobs is a “grave concern”: The stagnation of the labor market in particular is a grave concern not only because of the enormous suffering and … Continue reading
Velocity of money is the frequency with which a unit of money is spent on new goods and services. It is a far better indicator of economic activity than GDP, consumer prices, the stock market, or sales of men’s underwear (which … Continue reading
The risk of a new depression — a sustained, severe recession — has struck fear into the heart of markets and driven monetary policy in developed economies since the current financial crisis began. “We’re in a very unfortunate position to … Continue reading
Wall Street and mainstream economists are abuzz that we’re seeing a recovery in the US due to the latest jobs data. These folks are not only missing the big picture, but they’re not even reading the fine print (more on … Continue reading