Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot Blog SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
North Carolina Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- brocktownsend on Syrian-Hizballah’s capture of Qusayr opens direct weapons route to Lebanon
- Fed Up on NJ Citizen testimony cut off; Chairman sits during Pledge of Allegiance
- David on EMERGENCY G-7 MEETING: ELITE READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER?
- tmedlin on S.E. Cupp Blasts Michael Moore Over Guns
- Larry Porter on S.E. Cupp Blasts Michael Moore Over Guns
- Dr. Bill Forstchen – Iran and North Korea
- Assad preparing missile strike against Tel Aviv in case attacked again
- NJ Citizen testimony cut off; Chairman sits during Pledge of Allegiance
- Quarantine and Isolation…Do you have a plan?
- Syrian-Hizballah’s capture of Qusayr opens direct weapons route to Lebanon
Tag Archives: ISDA
The International Swaps & Derivatives Association, a financial industry derivatives group, is being probed as part of a European Union antitrust investigation into how data on credit derivatives is shared. Regulators found “indications that ISDA may have been involved in a coordinated … Continue reading
Of all the regulatory changes that have been proposed or implemented, the biggest potential game changer for the OTC derivatives markets are the collateral requirements that will now be imposed on all derivatives transactions. Collateralization is, to be sure, common … Continue reading
Once again, the ISDA has issued a decision that a Greek credit event has not occurred with the inclusion of retroactive “collective-action clauses (CAC) in its sovereign debt. Standard & Poor’s cut Greece’s credit rating to SD (Selective Default) over … Continue reading
Although the situation in Europe is even worse than portrayed here ($4 trillion Euros needed instead of $1 trillion), this video actually covers several valid points. httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20motVq-W8 Aliens are probably the only salvation for the EU at this point. Why … Continue reading