Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Bob Owens Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth Jeremiah Farmer NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- David on Al Qaeda Terrorist Threat Is Growing
- I Love You Women (In that Ann Romney Voice) | Sunset Daily on I can’t believe this just happened
- Jeff Marshalek on Al Qaeda Terrorist Threat Is Growing
- rogerunited on I can’t believe this just happened
- Obamacare Supporters are Dreaming – New Trommetter Times on Aetna Pulls Out Of California Individual Insurance Market In Response To Obamacare
- What Would You Expect Under Tyranny?
- The Police State Primer
- Russian marine and air power head for Syria versus Western intervention – “to defend Russian citizens,” says Moscow
- Obama: ‘If Catholics Have Their Schools and Buildings and Protestants Have Theirs … That Encourages Division’
- Supreme Court: For right to remain silent, a suspect must speak
Tag Archives: NC Republic
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lknjWVk7FIY Mandie Rose, who is 21-weeks pregnant, and a citizen of the North-Carolina American Republic, was arrested yesterday for motioning to appeal the ruling of Forsyth County district court judge, Chester C. Davis. Mandie was jailed for approximately 5 hours … Continue reading
Since I have started speaking and writing on the topic of restoring our Republics, I have been finding that people are not seeing the significance in seeking adjudication upon the unconstitutionality of the Reconstruction Acts, and what exactly a success … Continue reading
Mandie Rose is standing up and showing us her example of resistance to the overreaching authority of the federal government. This young mother’s conviction to fight for freedom should be an inspiration to all of us that resistance is not … Continue reading
Below is a list of the immigration bills that have been filed so far in the NC House and NC Senate. I have also included the link to the committee/subcommittee where the bills are now. Please take a few minutes … Continue reading
What is the Origin of Law in our country? A few quotes from our founders will help us, “We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and … Continue reading