Latest Action on North Carolina Bills with Actions in 2013
Click here for the latest status of legislation in the North Carolina General Assembly
Safety and Preparedness
NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
Another excellent resource is Prep Tips.
North Carolina Patriot Blog SitesAgent Pierce Alamance County Rangers Backwoods Engineer Carolina Plott HoundCliff's Notes Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Free North Carolina For Love of God and Country Founders' Truth NC Gun Blog NC Links and Thinks NC Silencer Paul Revere Randys Right III SFMedic Silence Do Good 2010 Truth or Dare What Bubba Knows
North Carolina Radio and TV Shows
North Carolina Republic
- Dave on Chinese hackers who breached Google gained access to sensitive data, U.S. officials say
- ncthreeper on North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response
- “When people realize that their most personal, sensitive, intimate, private healthcare information is in the hands of the IRS that’s been willing to use people’s tax information against political opponents of this administration, then people on Is the IRS Patriotgate Scandal Merely a Diversion?
- The ONE Mitigating Circumstance…….. | Jericho777's Blog on North Carolina Fusion Center – A Global Approach To A State Response
- fed up on European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government
Tag Archives: Reality Check
From YouTube: Ben Swann Reality Check explains the money trail behind SOPA and PIPA and why the national media won’t talk about these bills.
From YouTube: Ben Swann Reality Check sits down one on one with Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan. Rep. Ryan talks about his spending record and why he voted for TARP in 2008.
From YouTube: Ben Swann Reality Check takes a look at a case before the Supreme Court that would mean the end “first rule principle” for selling personal property that origniates overseas.
From YouTube: Ben Swann Reality Check explains the petro-dollar and looks at how the national media isn’t telling you that China is actively working to end it.
From YouTube: Ben Swann Reality Check breaks down the answers or lack thereof of President Obama and Mitt Romney on the issue of cutting spending and the deficit Presidential debate Number 1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It all comes back to the debt. … Continue reading
Let’s play a game by changing the names of the players in the upcoming election. The Democrat nominee will be Wimpy (I will gladly pay you $3 on Tuesday for a hamburger today but don’t tell Michelle). The presumed Republican … Continue reading
From YouTube: Ben Swann’s Reality Check takes a look at how the RNC rules committee won’t enforce rules for delegates headed to the Republican National Convention in Tampa.
Thoughts? We are a representative republic based on the United States Constitution. We the People control our Liberty and limit our federal government. The Bill of Rights protects our natural laws under God. These statements are not supported by either … Continue reading