Do You Feel Like We Do?

      
Plugin by: PHP Freelancer
This entry was posted in Editorial. Bookmark the permalink.
5 1 vote
Article Rating
17 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
a follower, working on it.
a follower, working on it.
1 year ago

Most of us agree. So is this a dangerous time? Are we vulnerable? Are we so sick and tired of the hatred and lawlessness that we will fall for what is coming? (what i think we are being set up for?) Is there someone with all the answers and promises? Are we desperate enough yet to fall for the deception?

Bigus Macus
Bigus Macus
1 year ago

Cold Anger is the best way to describe it.

Suzanna
1 year ago
Reply to  Bigus Macus

exactly Bigus, exactly so.

trackback

[…] David presents a tweet from Catturd, dated yesterday. It presents part of a speech by Glenn […]

RShooter
RShooter
1 year ago

Sooo, what do we do about it Glen? Vote harder? Anyone suggests the real only option left and we get the “Thats not who we are speech”.

tom finley
tom finley
1 year ago
Reply to  RShooter

Exactly RShooter.

Phil
Phil
1 year ago
Reply to  RShooter

unfortunately, the only option left to true Americans will be at the butt end of high-powered rifles by tens of thousands, and i have been saying this for quite some time, voting does not work, the entire system is rigged with electronic fraudulent voting machines, then the votes are flipped somewhere in China or in Europe when they need to push their Marxist candidates over the finish line. The demon-rats use the useless mentally ill racist blacks in all the big cities to perform all sorts of voter fraud, with drop boxes, illegal aliens voting, Fake ballots and much more. Useless dumb ass plantation blacks being led by white trash liberal Marxist Bolsheviks Out of the black race you might get around 15% of decent God-fearing black folks who vote the Godly way, the rest of the 85% are useless trash takers.

Last edited 1 year ago by Phil
Hound
Hound
1 year ago
Reply to  Phil

Well put.

tom finley
tom finley
1 year ago

Well now, yes we have been living in the police state for decades now, DHS, TSA and now the targeting of Americans that disagree with the state communist agenda. You cannot run or hide, is there another free country to flee too? It is a hard fact to what it has come down to, stand and fight, or surrender, it looks as for now we have surrendered.

Lawnmore
Lawnmore
1 year ago
Reply to  tom finley

Yes, it looks like we have surrendered; however lots of things are quietly going on covertly. On a positive note the Supreme court rulings have of late really pleased me. It is going to be very difficult for the PTB to completely enslave a very well armed minority!

tom finley
tom finley
1 year ago
Reply to  Lawnmore

Yes Lawnmore, but I believe we are a majority.

Suzanna
1 year ago
Reply to  tom finley

tom,
many have surrendered…if they are getting by?, they don’t
want to upend the apple cart. So, those peeps just surrender.

tom finley
tom finley
1 year ago
Reply to  Suzanna

Hopefully they will see there is only one way out of our situation.

Mike
Mike
1 year ago

Couldn’t agree more!!!!!

Survivormann99
Survivormann99
1 year ago

Anyone who disagrees with Beck’s comments in this video should not be visiting this website. They are beyond help. They are part of the problem.

strider777
1 year ago

I share his frustration. But everything he said will continue as usual until TPTONB (the powers that ought not be) are eradicated. Sadly, I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

bidenTouchesKids
bidenTouchesKids
1 year ago

Honestly most don’t notice because they don’t want to know, don’t care to know and don’t want to hear about it.

If it doesn’t affect them personally or they don’t feel it immediately the normies don’t care.