200K flags placed on the National Mall ahead of Biden inauguration to represent missing crowd
Nearly 200,000 flags have been placed on the National Mall ahead of President-elect Joe Biden‘s inauguration, signifying the tens of thousands of people who won’t be able to attend this year’s ceremony.
The reality is the traitors did not want to show the national mall with few people coming to a Biden inauguration even if Washington, D.C. was not an armed camp. We all saw the crowds at Trump rallies vs. the small attendance at the few Biden rallies.
A sad ending for the Great Experiment. I believe people are able to govern themselves as our forefathers believed if:
- The church had done their responsibility to produce moral citizens.
- People had more faith in God instead of the State.
- We had public virtue.
- Communists had not discovered that cancelling our culture was a quick path to its successful overthrow of the government.
- Domestic enemies in the government would have been arrested for documented crimes.
- Our educational institutions had not become indoctrination centers.
- Excessive taxation without representation would have been recognized as a means to fund our downfall.
- We had not let labels divide us.
- We cherished our Liberty.
- We just gave a damn about our children’s future.