Armed Virginia Citizen Stands Up To Tyrant

7 Responses to Armed Virginia Citizen Stands Up To Tyrant

1. William Sullivan says:

Your actions follow me home, so why shouldn’t they follow you home? And now Levine is going after the First Amendment.

2. Remsdad says:

The short answer.

Mike Vanderbough: “I was once asked by a citizen disarmament advocate, a follower of the Bradys, what I thought about more firearm restrictions. I began to answer when he impatiently broke in, “Give me the short answer.” I replied, “Okay. . . If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.” All the fellow could do was stare at me in disbelief. This is the restated meaning of “shall not be infringed.” Some people, however, have to have it translated for them. Believe me, the NRA is the least of the citizen disarmament advocates’ problems.

3. Rasputin says:

Northam got off easy. He now has a year before he has to figure out how to enforce the unenforceable. Meanwhile, he can continue slaughtering the innocent.

4. Thomas says:

interesting possibilities. Set up live steam cam and speakers to harass criminals.

5. Gryphon says:

You can hear the Fear in the dirty little bolshevik’s voice… Hope he ‘got the message’, but like most of (((them))) they feel that the po-Lice can ‘protect’ them… and their families.

6. GenEarly says:

Once unleashed, the dogs of war are hard to corral. That We, the Constitutionalist Patriots, keep telling the democRats to leave us alone, They have no ears to hear or eyes to see.
    There is a limit to our patience, and No Limit to the democRat Tyranny. Loss of Liberty leads to war.