Better Late than Never

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Editorial. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Better Late than Never

1. And ??? -- What else Trump?

Don’t leave US hanging! You swore an oath!

“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.” — Donald J. Trump

• Charles in VA says:

I’m confused. Are you jumping on the impeachment train? Is it your message I’m misunderstanding or is it Trump’s message you’re misunderstanding? Or did someone just flat out lie somewhere along the way?

I’m SO confused!

2. riverrider says:

well in fairness he’s been just a little fricking busy.

• Charles in VA says:

I’m forced to agree with you there. But then that’s the way the script was written, wasn’t it?

Personally, I’m tired of being led about by the nose.

For better or worse, I fear we’re all about to be shown a different path.

• Charles in VA says:

He certainly has. And that’s no lie.

3. Our POTUS must never be to “fricking busy” to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. Especially Our Bill-of-Rights!

We have had many violations of Our unalienable Rights. The priority must be that the many invalid laws must be voided. Our legal laws must be restored and enforced.

I believe that Trump will come through for US and not let US down!

• Charles in VA says:

“I believe that Trump will come through for US and not let US down!”

Come about helmsman! Hard over to starboard! These be dangerous waters on treacherous shores, mate! These reefs be littered with the bones of the fools who came before!

4. Sunny says:

Trump finally acknowledged that he knows about the situation in VA. That is good.
    I hope that VA knows that the entire nation is watching what the commies are doing there.
    I don’t hold out any hope that Trump will all of a sudden TRULY back the 2nd Amendment and gun rights.
    As for this Charlie fellow, I thought you were leaving also. What happened?
    sunny

• No says:

“That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats,”

….

“Take the guns first, go through Due Pocess second,”

5. Charles in VA says:

All you North Carolina boys deserve a day off and a sweet song of comfort.

God bless you.

6. a follower says:

One of you led me to think that you were a Christian. i assume (there is that word again) this means you are attempting to become more Christ like and follow in His foot steps?
    So this is how a Christian behaves? Here is what i propose. Step back and see, how you are acting and therefore being received?
    USS Okinawa LPH3 81-84