Biden was either lying or had another senior moment. But I doubt that this debate changed anyone’s vote in the election. And that is a shame because facts no longer matter to an ill informed electorate.
I personally do not care about climate change, participation in the Paris accords, paying trillions of dollars for AOC’s Green Energy plan or the above lie about fracking. I do not care about Democrat Russian misdirection, COVID-19 pandering or racism (please ask me why).
What would I have ask last night:
- Biden: Do you deny that the laptop in the custody of the FBI is Hunter Biden’s laptop?
- Both: Will you require people to wear masks?
- Both: Will you require people to take the vaccine?
- Both: Please address the document voter fraud in this election.
- Both: Address the structure of the Supreme Court under your administration.
- Both: Will you raise or lower taxes?
- Both: Address the 20 trillion dollar national debt.
- Both: The cost of energy is directly related to the level of freedom in a country. How will you lower the cost of energy?
- Both: How will you address the influence of social media and their manipulation of information?
- Both: Comment on President Trump’s nominations for the Nobel Peace prize.
Then again, I would like to see the criminals responsible for attempting multiple coups brought to justice.