Et Tu Brute? Teen son speaks out after telling FBI about father involved in Capitol riots

0 0 vote
Article Rating
13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Hadenoughalready
30 days ago

Welcome to Stalin’s Amerika…
Trust NO ONE!

Guido
Guido
30 days ago

I read an account of a Chinese mother and her young son sold to the Russians to cut Spruce trees in Siberia. They had been “sentenced” to that life because the mother was accused of making incendiary and disrespectful statements regarding the CCP to her son. Being sold into such a life was considered a fate worse than death.
The mother, after starving and freezing for a couple years, remarked to her son that they did not deserve the sentence they received, and the CCP was a joke.
The then 12 year old son alerted the camp guards as to what she had told him, the son then insisted on attending the assassination of his mother and clapped eagerly when she was shot dead.
Any similarities you notice?

Guido
Guido
30 days ago

Three words:

Public School Indoctrination.

Publius Huldah
Publius Huldah
30 days ago
Reply to  Guido

Exactly, my purpose in commenting was to warn parents to GET your children out of the public schools tomorrow morning.

Chaud Caliente
Chaud Caliente
30 days ago

I sent my kids to college after they were home-schooled all the way through high-school. One of them turned marxist / socialist while the rest maintained their conservative values. DO NOT send your kids to college. Modern universities are marxist meat-grinders.

Apex Predator
Apex Predator
29 days ago
Reply to  Chaud Caliente

“DO NOT send your kids to college.”

No shit sherlock. If you were even remotely paying attention for the last 10 years at least instead of grilling & chilling, watching sportsball, netflix, etc. this has been as clear as the midday sun.

Why are so many people still this uninformed? It mystifies me…

Dana
Dana
29 days ago

That video eats at me.

buckeyebob
29 days ago

I’ve always said that some of them should be drowned when a pup.

Hadenoughalready
29 days ago
Reply to  buckeyebob

I couldn’t agree more, Buckeye! Now it’s understandable why some animals eat their young…

Ace of Aces
Ace of Aces
29 days ago

WARNING there is a portion in this report where the shock of what you will see will make you Gasp!
Wouldn’t it be nice if they all load up on those anti-gravity space machines and take a one way trip into outer space, and they never return? Can we even imagine what life will be like without them? Oh, how I long to experience it… https://lbry.tv/@thecrowhouse:2/Americans-Are-Now-Wondering-WHAT-They-Have-Elected:4

If the video is censored with endless buffering, download it and watch it from the download. It will play perfectly.
Blessings everyone.💞

Hadenoughalready
29 days ago
Reply to  Ace of Aces

Excellent video. Passed along; Thanks for posting!

bob
bob
29 days ago

I was in the Federal government court house in Atlanta Georgia and I had some time to kill,that the thing about going to court,things are always getting delayed or postpone.And when you live over a hundred miles away you can’t run home ever time. So I was walking around in the court house and it has several different courtrooms,so I went into one and set at the back,listening to a black man who was testifying,and at the defendant table,a large older black lady had her head laying on the table and you could hear her quietly sobbing.,and then it hit me,this was her Son testifying against her,and the Son says to his Mother,Mom there ain’t no need for you to sit there Crying,because you know that you are guilty and all that Crack Cocaine was yours, apparently it was several pound’s of it and with the new federal minimum mandatory drug law anyways she was found guilty and she got a little over 400 hundred years sentence and with the new law with no good time off she will have to serve 90%of her time, and her son walked out with probation, So much for family love and sticking together, A MAN ENEMIES ARE THOSE OF HIS OWN HOUSE.

Ace of Aces