Feed the Kraken: A Message to All Patriots and Patriot Websites

A Republic, If You Can Keep It | Tenth Amendment Center

Current Totals:

$2475 Sidney Powell

$625 Lin Wood

We cannot win this war without uniting. There have been calls for over a decade for a “leader” to step forward. There also was a call for all patriot websites to issue common messages as a means to spread information to a larger audience.

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are two leaders who are fighting for the truth and our future. They are not funded by the federal government and the cost to combat the Deep State is high. I ask that you support their efforts immediately. I also ask that you spread this message across the country. If you have a budget for firearms and ammunition, consider using that amount for a donation since the supply is scarce (or non-existent).

Someone asked in a comment here about coming up with a slogan for a rallying cry to save the Republic. Feed the Kraken by donating to these legal teams is a good slogan to start until something better comes our way.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/ to donate to Sidney Powell
https://fightback.law/donate/ to donate to Lin Wood

I “kickstarted” this campaign with $100 to Sidney Powell. If you wish, I will keep a running total of the donations here. Email me at DRenegade@ncrenegade.com with your name and amount or put in the comments below.

David DeGerolamo

43 Responses to Feed the Kraken: A Message to All Patriots and Patriot Websites

1. 1chota says:

email address DRenegade.com is not recognized by gmail. I sent 100 to Sydney powell.

2. smm185 says:

Thanks David —- donated $100.00. Also asked that they forward my name to those communists that are making lists of President Trump supporters —- am waiting with bated breath for the festivities to start.

3. Steve Montgomery says:

Add another 100

4. Jeff Smith says:

God bless Sidney Powell. Another $100

5. Cindy says:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hay3FYxce9yv/ A MUST LISTEN COPY/PASTE IN BROWSERhis one is important. Talks about the Hydrogel Sensor This is being put into the Covid tests and vaccines. Skip the first 5 minutes. The video is 1.5 hours long but this is information you have to know. If you don’t have time, just listen to the second half. I have never seen a video where David Icke sat there and didn’t say hardly anything for an hour and a half. Celeste kinda blew his mind. She does far more scientific research than he does and can back up what she says. What would we do without her? She has been essential to our awakening of what the agenda really is.

6. Mike says:

I have donated three times at 25.00 each and will go another 25 right now.

7. Bob Weber says:

$100 for now, more to come soon.

8. Michael D says:

$100.00 to Lin Wood

9. Publius Huldah says:

Yes, I too have sent her money and will continue to do so. and I sent her appeal out to all on my lists. Many of them donated to her!

10. Molly P says:

Plus $100.00 for the incredible Ms. Powell. Thanks for holding out the donation hat for us to keep supporting these two patriot attorneys. It’s the very least we can do.

11. Fasterpill says:

$50 Today. Thanks for all your excellent work here.

• DRenegade says:

Our excellent work. We are all in this together.

• GenEarly says:

“We” may be All in this together, but it’s Repubs in Atlanta fighting against Sydney and Lin.
        Lawyers for the State of GA. controlled by Elected Repubs denying access to Dominion servers.???
        and they expect me to try elect “their” Repub Senators while doing the Et Tu Brutus to President Trump???
        CW’s are nasty, confusing, and conflicted things. States and Pol Parties getting Rendered in the processing.
        Meanwhile the Bolsheviks continue “seemingly”. unstoppable as the Treason is not only Within the Country, but amongst those we even are supposed to elect???
        I Know only one thing, The Elitist sElected Repubs are not going to save the last vestiges of this Republic.

12. Michael Alexander says:

Sent $100 to Sidney and plan on sending $100 to Lin Wood.

13. sugary senior says:

$25, sorry not more

14. DRenegade says:

Nothing to be sorry about. Thank ypu.

15. J.Smith says:

A $100 from me. God bless and will see ya’ll on the battespace if this shitshow goes south 500,000 armed patriot, alpha male warriors amass on the borders of Washington DC. Another 100,000 take over facebook and google disinformation servers and we can right this ship after quick trials and a lot of short ropes.

16. Gryphon says:

“Hope and Change”. I spent my Change on some Ammo-

Seriously, the “Lawyers” can present all the Proof of Election Fraud they want- the Corrupt (((courts))) will simply Ignore it. This (((communist))) Takeover of the Republic has been Ongoing for over 100 Years, and won’t be “Corrected” without Severe Violence.

• DRenegade says:

All course of actions are worthwhile to defend our nation from treason. I still believe that justice will be served. If it isn’t, I know that I tried all options to the best of my ability.

17. David Cordine says:

Just pitched in $100. This lady is a true hero

18. vthobbyfarmer says:

$500

19. Bobo the Hobo says:

Will send !$100 tomorrow via,check

20. RM says:

I sent $50 to Sydney Powell. I will send more as my finances allow.

21. Marc P says:

Another $100

22. obicooper says:

I sent $100.00 to Sidney Powell and $50.00 to Lin Wood.

23. Tom Winslow says:

I sent $25 to Sidney and will send more when I can. Please tell me this is NOR BULL SHIT? Whay is to be believed these days?

24. Pingback: https://westernrifleshooters.us/2020/11/29/carolina-georgia-legal-defense-fundraiser-kings-mountain-area-0900est-12dec2020/ | NC Renegades

25. Thomas Hanna says:

Sent $50 (number of grace) Prayers more valuable than money. God plays for keeps, so should we.

26. Pingback: Carolina/Georgia Legal Defense Fundraiser – Kings Mountain Area – 0900EST 12DEC2020 – Zpatriot

27. topassistant says:

I am going to send $50 to both Sidney Powell and Lin Wood!
    If we do not stop our enemies from destroying Pres. Trump, we will all be destroyed!
    Our enemies the mainstream media (MSM) including Fox News, Democrats and those that vote for them, Never Trumpers, Muslim Brotherhood, RINOs, and the benign-sounding U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO), whose membership reads like a Who’s Who of Brotherhood front groups.
    We are being destroyed is through gradualism. What is it you ask? To slowly change you, so you do not know it is happening.
    JUST LIKE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS ALWAYS DONE AND THE RINOS in the GOP.!

28. Wes Rhinier says:

$25.00 to Sidney more to come later

29. Pingback: A Couple of Ominous Questions Remain. What Kind of Country are We Going to Leave to Our Children and Grandchildren? What Will You Say When They Ask What You Did to Stop the Tyranny and Destruction of Our Republic? | NC Renegades

30. Pingback: A Couple of Ominous Questions Remain. What Kind of Country are We Going to Leave to Our Children and Grandchildren? What Will You Say When They Ask What You Did to Stop the Tyranny and Destruction of Our Republic? – Zpatriot

31. David says:

$25 more for the Kracken Releaser!

32. Andrew says:

$75 to Sidney so far, $25 to Lin Wood.

33. CA says:

Hope to see all y’all next weekend up at Kings Mountain for the kickoff meeting of the Carolina/Georgia Legal Defense Fund:

We’ll have an update post tomorrow about this time.

Fellowship, speakers, BBQ, and talk about the future in our region.

Bring a dish to pass, and bring three friends!

34. Will match the next $500 in donations to Lin Wood.