The House just overrode the Governor’s veto of the budget,55-9, and his veto of HB 555, Medicaid Transformation, 55-10. Democrats went berserk and disrupted the conduct of business, acting like spoiled children, making false claims that the Speaker had announced that there would be no votes this morning, when he had not done any such thing. Claims were made that he was being deceitful and dishonoring the process. That isn’t true, either; but if he did anything unfair, (which I don’t think he did) he learned it in his years in the minority under Democrat leadership. Now it is up to the Senate to override, as well, so that the people of North Carolina will actually receive the benefits coming to them in this year’s budget. I look forward to Cabarrus County getting our new Assistant District Attorney and District Court Judge.
Subscribe to NCRenegade via Email
Carolina Readiness Supply
Download Free GIS Maps
- Phil Haney, DHS whistleblower, & author of “See Something, Say Nothing” has been assassinated.
- Solid Joys
- From A Doc On The WuFlu
- Trump was ‘furious’ that 14 Americans infected with coronavirus boarded a plane back to the US from Japan without his permission, which officials admit was a ‘big mistake’
- Democrat Goes to Trump Rally and Realizes Dems Are SCREWED in 2020
- SouthernPrepper1 Is Stocking Up on
- Trump was ‘furious’ that 14 Americans infected with coronavirus boarded a plane back to the US from Japan without his permission, which officials admit was a ‘big mistake’ on
- Michael Bloomberg thinks he owns the ground you walk on. on