If True, the Military Has No Honor

Being Is Good

From Mike Adams:

Based on the information I’m receiving, Trump isn’t going to be restored as president by March 4th, or April 1st or anytime soon. Although Trump reportedly signed the documents to turn over control to the military under a limited scenario of emergency powers, the military did not want to move against Biden on Inauguration Day out of fear that a nationwide civil war would commence immediately thereafter.

Now here’s the part you really aren’t going to like.

As was shared with me, the military has comprehensive proof that the election was rigged by foreign aggressors working with domestic actors. They know the full list of seditious traitors and treasonous operators, and there is indeed an arrest list in place. However, the military is reluctant to move against Biden until Biden’s popularity drops due to his rolling out of bad policies (which has already begun, of course).

When the military makes its move, it wants the vast majority of the US public to be in support of that move. Something like 70%, it seems. And so the war is under way for patriots to drive down Biden’s approval ratings while the fake news media tries to propel Biden’s approval numbers higher and higher by covering up all his scandals and depicting him as some sort of saint.

More…

h/t A Sleeping Giant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To start, I do not know if the above information is true. I have heard that upon the release of the Ratliffe report detailing election interference in the 2020 election, President Trump invoked the Insurrection Act. If this is true, then the military had the legal obligation to restore proper government under the Constitution. There is no excuse for turning over the government to traitors under these conditions.

I do not believe the military failed to act in order to prevent a civil war as outlined at Natural News. The majority of the people in the country voted for Donald Trump and the military has the proof. With a majority of the country supporting the legal actions of the military, how would a civil war erupt? And even if small outbreaks did occur in the country, they would be swiftly put down by local law enforcement and the military. The corrupt judiciary led by Soros placed district attorneys would be overruled (and hopefully arrested).

Of course we have “mostly peaceful” demonstrations in Tacoma, Seattle and Portland anyway. Where does this leave the good people of the country? We are forced to endure yet more conspiracy theories, see the enemy gloat in their “triumph” and watch our freedom fade into tyranny.

For how much longer?

David DeGerolamo

0 0 vote
Article Rating
30 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Rifleman1775
Rifleman1775
30 days ago

Listen to Mike Adams, DO NOTHING! Major victory, if we do nothing. That is the key, do absolutely nothing, and the “White Hats” will save you. If we do anything Biden wins. Be a coward and we win.

So what is it Mike, are the “White Hats” in charge, or is it Biden. If the “White Hats” are in charge, how could any action by Patriots make Biden stronger? The “White Hats” are in charge, right?

As a former Marine, if there are “White Hats” they are E-1 through O-5. The officers who actually have a say in the strategic and operational policies of DoD, O-6 through O-10, are most likely not “White Hats.” So unless a true coup took place, and “White Hats” takeover command of DoD, with kinetic and violent action, Mike’s INTEL is a complete fantasy. (Though, I will say the Marines not saluting Biden and the artillery 21 gun salute being different is strange.)

The plot holes in Natural News’ story are growing and growing. I am now basically listening for entertainment and to hear the alt-propaganda.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
-Samuel Adams
Philadelphia State House, August 1, 1776

WE NEED A NEW SAM ADAMS DESPERATELY.

bob
bob
30 days ago

Well maybe they can ask Biden and all the other traitors what day would be a good day for them to be arrested. WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. I M BEGINNING TO HATE THE PEOPLE WHO KEEPS PUTTING THIS BULLSHIT OUT,ABOUT AS MUCH AS I HATE THE TRATIORS.

Rifleman1775
Rifleman1775
30 days ago

Another quick point (wish Mike Adams would have the courage to truly answer it), if this is a war, and many say that it is, how can you ever win a war if you never control the initiative? Clausewitz and Hart both emphasize the controlling of the initiative and attacking the center of gravity. Clausewitz also is right when he describes war as “a continuation of politics by other means.”

If we continue to do nothing, which I suspect will be the case, we will never gain the initiative and we will lose. It truly is that simple.

The Marxists are not scared of controlling and dictating the initiative to the American people. While conservatives demand inaction and peace.

MLK might have never committed acts of violence against his attackers, but King was definitely in their face forcing them to use violence against himself and his followers. Thus, he controlled the initiative and dictated the response he desired.

Timothy Tucker
Timothy Tucker
30 days ago

Do nothing, wait for someone else to take the responsibility, trust the plan, keep calm sounds like more “Q” BS, give me a break, it’s just more disinformation. When will the iron be hotter? Set up your comms and muster your strength. Maybe that action will light a fire under the doubters.

Lordchamp
Lordchamp
29 days ago

My response to @healthranger on brighteon.social was:

Nice story.

I want to see the bike with a bow under the Christmas tree otherwise I don’t believe it. I’m way past just the “trust but verify” point. I want to see proof with my own eyes or it doesn’t exist.

I’m past this hopeium wait and see stuff.

I’m doing what I can do full steam ahead to make sure my family and I are as well prepared and taken care of as I can make happen in whatever time I have left to do that.

If someone comes marching in and does something, fine. That will just be the gravy.

OODA Observe Orient Decide Act on reality ONLY…whatever YOUR reality is because that is really all that matters in our individual worlds. Don’t be concerned with what you hope for or wish for…just reality as you see it with your own eyes…then

OODA lather rinse repeat until you win then start on the next battle in the same manner.

a follower
a follower
29 days ago

Believe it or not yesterday morning was looking into Mike Adams and ran into this article:
Use your own Discernment, i did think all those links and sites seemed a little odd. i approach everything with caution.

ZebBlanchard
29 days ago

“As was shared with me, . . . “. What veracity does one place with a statement like that. Mike Adams is a BS artist selling product!

Lordchamp
Lordchamp
Reply to  ZebBlanchard

I’m not sure that is really the case. I think he truly believes what he is saying to the point that he “thinks” he has verified the info he is receiving.

My concern is that his sources are compromised since they seem to be coming from military sources.

I trust ZERO high level military leadership.

tangle
29 days ago

I do have a question about this.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 15 states:
“To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;”

This would contradict the Act that was signed. It clearly states that (this is the only place in the Constitution that I am aware of) that Congress duty is to call up the Militia (not the Military and there is a difference) to suppress insurrections. So Constitutionally this is not the duty of the military and the act that is in direct contradiction to the Constitution is not the law. So maybe they have not done anything because it is not Constitutional. If I am wrong in my thinking please let me know.

tangle
Reply to  DRenegade

I know about the who nationalization of the militia if you are talking about the Dick Act, but the militia as defined by the founders was all the People except for the politicians. I was just suggesting maybe there are those that still hold to the original intent in the military.

Thomas Dowling
29 days ago

Trump did NOT invoke the Insurrection Act. If Trump did, then he would have told US as it would have been the right thing to do.

Election fraud is insurrection.
——-
Trump wimped out and quit when he should have gone all in. Trump took an oath to Our Constitution. Trump let US down.

Rule-of-law is presently dead. Our Constitution is not followed, and we operate now as some kind of arbitrary free-for-all pagan(abortion) country.

Our Declaration of Independence and Our Constitution work only ***IF*** Enforced, Respected, and Restored.
——-
Most of Our military are loyal to US and Our Constitution. However at the very top, 0bama did a great purging -- remember.

tangle
Reply to  Thomas Dowling

I cannot argue with any of it.

Thomas Dowling
Reply to  DRenegade

Nancy pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc.(other morons)

AsheDina
AsheDina
Reply to  Thomas Dowling

Thank you for telling the Truth, Mr. Dowling.
Truth is the truth: Trump should have struck when the iron was hot in Jan 2017

Slipknot
Slipknot
29 days ago

In the end when all is said and done, Mike Adams The Health Ranger is nothing more than the former president, an actor with something to sell. He’s all over the place in his sales pitch.
Yesterday was this, today is that. He claims to have super high level inside information.
None of it has happened. Take everything he says with a grain of salt and realize that he’s selling product and he’s an entertainer.

zaad6
29 days ago

Have any of you had this thought that the DEEP STATE had told Trump if you do such a thing you will loss few family members for sure? Do you guys know if that really did not happen? I assume it did. Trump is not a quitter, unless there is a BIG loss. He loves his family, specially his daughter.

FYI, all the top brass are bought and paid for. No honor, and no integrity among the top brass in charge of each services. To them, what Constitution! I am assuming that Some of them were bought, and few were threatened with the life of their loved ones.

Without backing from few top military fighting units, militia will not be able to do a damned thing.
As long as We the people is uninformed, this is the mess we get.

Do you guys know any good and honorable politician (if any exist) who is willing to sacrifice his life or any of his loved ones?
How about yourselves guys? Talk is always cheap. This old retired soldier has seen a lot!

Few friend have told me that they leave it to GOD. Oh really? If one believes in FREE WILL, then one has to deal with consequences of that FREE WILL! God is hands of here. We the people chose laziness and selfishness due to BAD PARENTING for about 75 years.

a follower
a follower

1/25/2121
Trump just opened the office of Former president. lol

Brandon
Brandon
29 days ago

If true this is the worst kept military secret ever.

I call BS, more pysop by the enemy to make us sit around.

Get your group organized, if you don’t have a group get one. Hard times are come soon we will all need to lean on our neighbors.

cindy
cindy
Reply to  Brandon

This is the smartest thing I have heard any one say in a long time. Thanks

Dr. Lon Schultz
Dr. Lon Schultz
29 days ago

In Mikes defense, I think he is sincere. We all have to make decisions based on our information, the problem is always GIGO!

Lordchamp
Lordchamp

Hedge

That is exactly the type of response that David is talking about. It’s not helpful at all. You are entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us but how you present that opinion matters.

Civil discussion is desired even if animated but outside of that it becomes what the left considers discussion, screaming, cursing, belittling, etc which is not acceptable nor helpful in our circles.

My point was that Adams seems sincere, even if incorrect or misled. If that is not the case then he is an excellent actor and my 65 years of paying attention to and studying human nature is all wrong.

I have found I am rarely wrong in my assessment of people though. Experience is certainly an excellent teacher.

By the way, in another post I also indicated that I do not accept his assessment. I’m done with hopeium.

buckeyebob
29 days ago

You are near the end of the republic , not the beginning . That is why your thinking is twisted . Trump did exactly what he was chosen to do . He was chosen to be 45 just as Biden was chosen to be 46 . It has been kabuki theater for many years now . Reagan = actor ? Trump = actor ? are you getting it yet ? Two best conservative presidents = both actors ? Duh ?

a follower
a follower
Reply to  buckeyebob

Trump was never a conservative. Never. This is but one reason why he attracted so many from both sides.
From a different commenter in the thread,
As far as people such as Mike Adams believing what they are saying.

Many of these people, false prophets and the lot “Believe what they are saying.”

Lordchamp
Lordchamp
Reply to  a follower

We should always pray for wisdom and discernment. However, just because someone like Adams may be misled, it doesn’t mean he is not on our side and a Patriot. That is my main point. Not everything he says is wrong and he does have a pulpit from which to speak.

As David has been trying to convey, we have to stop alienating allies and focus solely on the Communist enemies.

Look at the intent and “fruit” of people. In the case of Adams again, he has some very significant fruits in his past, especially in the area of nutrition and food science.

I’m merely using Adams as an example. The same would apply to many Patriots.

The Palmetto Cynic
The Palmetto Cynic
Reply to  buckeyebob

Precisely. This experiment in limited government has FAILED. It’s over because government is not in any way self-limiting. Anyone who thinks that Donnie was a conservative (and they are legion) …the guy who added 8T to the deficit….needs to buy my bridge in Brooklyn.

The Palmetto Cynic
The Palmetto Cynic
29 days ago

The US military supports and protects the government.

DUH!

Most Rev. Gregori
29 days ago

If this article is true, then the military not only has no honor, but is also GUILTY of HIGH TREASON against the Constitution, the people and the United States. for refusing to uphold their oath and to obey a lawful order of the President of the United States, as well as aiding and abetting in the overthrow of our Constitutional Republic.