How do we know when it is time to shoot the bastards as stated above? Soon? Tomorrow? Today? I suppose we should first define who “they” are. I recently saw someone post the old Pogo cartoon where he met the enemy and it is us. There are too many delineations concerning the two adversaries in this current civil war and that is done purposefully. However, the delineations are mainly made on our side to weaken us.
So the enemy is us since this is a civil war. The best way to draw the lines between the two sides is to see who is fighting because only one side is fighting. Unfortunately for our side, the other side’s fighters are true believers today. Tomorrow they will be useful idiots who will become the remnants of the garbage heap as all useful idiots in history finally reside. The other side is simply the government and media controlled by the Deep State. This is the most formidable force in history: they have control of the money supply, taxation, propaganda, military, education and supply lines. Let’s face it: they control everything and record everything.
They do have several vulnarabilities:
- The United States has a large geographic area which would require extensive resources to keep under control.
- Their successful plan to control education over the past generation has resulted in a work force and younger population of idiots. They may be useful idiots today but tomorrow, they will be discarded in the normal fashion as stated above.
- They rely on high tech to gather and maintain information. Data hacks or dumps can result in massive intelligence coups.
- Low tech measures with security will defeat high tech.
- They have eliminated national pride and marginalized religion as they seized power. Never underestimate the power of freedom and faith under tyranny.
- They have no morals. This allows everyone in power to be suspicious of everyone else. Doubt can easily be used to our advantage.
- Power means everything to them. They will do anything to maintain it which erodes their base and internal trust.
- Their have no credibility. We already see this today: no one or no government organization has credibility. While propaganda is successfully used to divide us, it takes continual effort to keep us distracted.
- As they centralize power and supplies, the progs will suffer shortages and deprivations. A hungry belly can be a good motivator when supplies depots are raided and redistributed.
- They always overplay their hand. Pride and greed result in corruption in all branches of government. As we just saw in Western North Carolina, the Republican Party, Asheville TEA Party, GRNC and various pundits sold out the people by anointing a swamp creature to replace Mark Meadows. The collusion was self-evident and the people defeated it. This may have been a small victory overall but it is still a success and model for a moral people.
The question comes back to when. Pray for guidance and site in your rifles.