Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87

Justice Ruth Bader Gisnburg is dead at the age of 87, the Supreme Court announced on Friday, which added that she died of “complications of metastatic pancreas cancer.”

More…

David DeGerolamo

This entry was posted in Domestic Enemies, Editorial. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87

1. All I can say is “we ain’t seen nothin’ yet”. Can’t even imagine what witches brew the democrats are stirring up now that this new situation has reared it’s ugly head. Just what President Trump needed added to his plate. I hope we’re all praying for him. Second thing I thought of is how much we need a new truly conservative voice on the court to offset John Roberts who sides with the activists on the court at the very times it is most catastrophic. First thing was 2 Chronicles 7:14 and My people who are called by My name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. That’s what we need most of all.

2. I’m Happy!

I’m glad she’s dead.

3. SoCoRuss says:

I truly hope there is a hell and she is burning there now. Too bad she didnt die with a pillow over her face like Scalia.

4. Steve Montgomery says:

I know many of you dont vote and that is a shame. Here is another reason to vote and a very good one. Would you rather have Biden or Trump? Would you rather have Schumer or McConnell? Would you rather have Pelosi or someone like Jim Jordan? Would you rather have a conservative appointed to the court or a liberal? You could have all these if you voted. That is why I am voting and have since I could. I know many of you think it is voting for the lesser of two evils and you may be right, but even if our days are numbered and they are, if gives us more time sharpen our swords.
    Please vote!

• DRenegade says:

I believe the Lord has given us more than enough time to prepare and sharpen our swords. All we have to do is see with our eyes and listen with our ears.

Proverbs 8:13
      The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

I do not see the Bible quantifying levels of evil. I would rather be judged by God than man. I would also rather put my trust in God than man’s government. The real shame is that people have forsaken God for evil.

• Steve Montgomery says:

That is true, but God can do whatever he wishes. Just look at Saul, one of the most evil people in scripture persecuting Christians and murdering them. Then he is converted and named Paul, one of the greatest Christians that God ever had on this earth. Even the worst evil can be turned around. It is in His hands not ours, but I will still do whatever I can and think is right, I am sure you will to. All the best.

• DRenegade says:

I agree. I believe God will punish this country for its transgressions: abortion, immorality and abandoning its Love for God.

God works in mysterious ways and Donald Trump is one example of this. If I was voting, I would vote for Trump and Cawthorn. The rest of the ballot would be blank.

5. Thomas Hanna says:

A just and righteous judgement awaits her. How novel?

6. David says:

Good riddance,
    What damage she did with her twisted life view.

7. a follower says:

“I will not speak ill of the dead. Let’s pray that His path for us is plain to see as the war approaches.”
    That view, i appreciate.
    Consider every life is a loss to someone, including God above, First and Foremost.
    i have watched over the years those who are not ashamed to dance on a grave. (Both sides”)
    Trump seemed to respond well at the news, i hope he maintains this attitude. i hope he is genuine, and does not cut loose in one of his Rallye’s in an opposite and offensive way.
    Ezekiel 33:11
    Tell them, As I live, says the Lord Yahweh, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn, turn from your evil ways; for why will you die, house of Israel?

8. a follower says:

Saw this advertise on TV. the other night. Yes, i still gather info from Tv.
    NATIONAL AND GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER AND REPENTANCE
    And yes there are some involved i do not see eye to eye with on everything.
    Remember God knows their hearts and intentions as well as He knows ours!

9. NOG says:

David DeG, you are a nicer person than me. Like I refuse to refer to her as “Justice”. She was not a judge, she was a politician. She lied when she swore to up hold the US Constitution. These people deserve no respect, in life or death. Glad the scum is gone. That said, I wonder how people can still think this country can be salvaged. We no longer have a government worthwhile. No one to blame but ourselves. Honestly if I were a young lad, I would get out. Some very very remote island in the South Pacific. With Hula girls. Topless Hula girls. Yeah, that’s the ticket (like I said if I was a young lad…. now they would just annoy me).

• mike says:

That Idyllic South Pacific as Cook and the Whalemen knew it is gone. Better and more remote than a lot of places, yes. But incorporated with local authorities and either National or colonial powers (France for most of French Polynesia), and you need a passport, assets, a visa, and a cruising pass if sailing to even visit for a limited time. Immigration is not easy and all of this predates the worldwide covid crisis. I think it makes more sense to find some place remote in this country that suits you and make your stand there. That’s what I decided to do.

10. Arch Stanton says:

This woman was an enemy of the constitution. She wanted to delete the 2nd amendment. And while she might have advanced causes for women she took children (the unborn) back to the dark ages. Let us not forget she advocated giving g 12 year old girls the right to abortion without parental consent. She said “being a mother and grandmother was the most important thing to her.” Meanwhile she facilitated the cold-blooded execution of 60 million unborn. I do not envy this woman’s soul.

11. Gryphon says:

This adds more Napalm to the Fire- the SC will almost certainly be tasked with ‘deciding’ the Disputed Election; if it has only 8 Members, and deadlocks, this opens a wider path for Violence on the part of the bolsheviks. Chances of Trump getting Anyone appointed before then are like a Snowball out on the Atomic Testing range.

• mike says:

The risk is certainly increased, but more so for the enemy, A solid commie vote is gone, so the odds of the enemy carrying the court decision on the election outcome are down even if the seat stays empty. The Senate should be able to muster 51 votes. There is no requirement in the Constitution for a lengthy hearing process or any of that other nonsense. You can show Ginsberg, Biden, and Obama all on video saying the proper constitutional course is to fill the seat and not to wait, and for once they were right about something. The Rhino senators could be hard pressed to vote no if the vote goes forward on “fairness” grounds alone. I wouldn’t put it past them, but put the process in motion and see what happens. If they can get a solid person elevated to the court, the communist insurrection to steal the election through legal maneuvering will be in great peril. Someone besides just the Chief justice will have to defect. If that happens it was going to happen with Ginsberg there anyway. We have no downside risk for going forward with the best nominee available.