While we are all focused on the 2020 Presidential election and the new “surge” in COVID-19 cases, let’s step back and consider:
- The 73 (or 84 million) people who voted for President Trump’s reelection are the people who make America Great. Our jobs create necessary products and services. We are NOT the tyrants, welfare recipients and workfare government workers who want to replace the Constitution with Communism. We will NEVER accept a Biden Presidency.
- Regardless of the social media collusion against our election results, the AP does not tell us who wins elections. Adding a disclaimer that may impact a judge’s decision or ballot certification is illegally influencing the election.
- According to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris is illegally giving him (a regular citizen) classified intelligence briefings. This is a federal crime. Joe Biden is not president-elect until the electoral college or Congress votes.
- Democrat governors are issuing illegal directives to force COVID-19 isolation quarantines across the country. If they are trying to cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas now, what will they do if the Deep State controlled the country?
- If civil war is coming, are you prepared mentally, physically and provisionally to endure it?
What is the pulse of the country? Reading a blog post may make you feel like you are not alone but nothing is more important than how your community will act in the future. To that end, I have been listening and engaging in conversations within my local area to gauge their reaction to the election and their future plans. I refer you back to item 1 above but I encourage you to start talking to your neighbors so you have someone supporting your back when the civil war breaks out.