When I was a child, this was the time of the year which would bring some semblance of joy. I know that Christmas letdown is part of the holiday season but for now, I want to be positive. Here is my 2020 Christmas list:
- Donald Trump issues an executive order allowing the unrestricted distribution of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19.
- All illegal votes across the country will be voided.
- The traitors who have engineered multiple coups and the theft of elections will be arrested, tried and appropriately punished.
- Social media companies will be held accountable for election manipulation with appropriate fines and restrictions to prevent future manipulation.
- Our educational process is restored so that our children are taught, not indoctrinated.
- Teachers’ and government employees’ unions are abolished.
- The civil war will be short with minimal casualties.
- Media outlets report news instead of promoting propaganda.
- I want to spend this time with my family and friends to honor the birth of our Saviour.
- I pray that God will be merciful when He punishes us for our transgressions.