- Muslims “have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.” — Hillary Clinton.
- “We have been forced to live under a climate of fear, this is not England. I grew up in in to a free decent country accepting British values and the British rule of law. … I think there is two laws, one for them and one for us.” — Nissar Hussain, a former Muslim living in West Yorkshire.
- “They wanted to kill us by burning us alive, but we managed to escape. We have lost everything.” — Ramni Das, 57, accused of witchcraft in Bangladesh.
- Iraq’s parliament passed a law that will force Christian children to become Muslim if their father converts to Islam or if their Christian mother marries a Muslim.
- In Pakistan, an 8-year-old girl, Sara Bibi, was beaten and locked in a school bathroom by her Muslim head teacher for using the same toilet as Muslims. She was then expelled from the school.
As Muslim jihadis, mobs and regimes terrorized Christians and others throughout the world of Islam, in the West, institutions — from governments to grade schools — empowered and praised Islam, often at the expense of Christians.
U.S. President Barack Obama described the idea of giving preference to persecuted Christian refugees as “shameful” — even though helping persecuted refugees is what America has always been doing and much of what it is about. “That’s not American. That’s not who we are. We don’t have religious tests to our compassion,” Obama admonished. Unfortunately for the president, statistics were soon released, indicating that “the current [refugee] system overwhelmingly favors Muslim refugees. Of the 2,184 Syrian refugees admitted to the United States so far, only 53 are Christians while 2,098 are Muslim.” So, although Christians are 10% of Syria’s population — and possibly the most persecuted group — only 2% of the refugees entering America are Christian.
The pResident’s attack on Christianity and Judaism are not acknowledged by the government or media. We know the lessons learned from the concentration camps of WW II and the killing fields. The wolves are at our doors and most people do not want to believe it. I pray that our vigilance and Sacred honor is restored in time to protect our children.