Pro-immigrant German politician Lübcke shot in head at close range

13 Responses to Pro-immigrant German politician Lübcke shot in head at close range

1. a follower says:

We can do what?

2. a follower says:

So lawless, and Dave, now we are advocating walking up and shooting our (unarmed) political enemies in the back of the head? So, we are to become like them?
    In looking at daveburtons provided link, immediately noticed this.
    Well that was interesting.
    Immediately i am confronted with “Lady Justice”? Moving on i see Lady Justice is often seen and accompanied as a pair with Prudentia.
    Now we seem to talk a lot about separation between church and state, and yet do we see our many, many connections to Roman myth and paganism?
    Do you think that this may be part of our problem?

Lady Justice (Latin: Iustitia) is an allegorical personification of the moral force in judicial systems.[1][2] Her attributes are a blindfold, a balance, and a sword. She often appears as a pair with Prudentia, who holds a mirror and a snake.
    Lady Justice originates from the personification of Justice in Ancient Roman art known as Iustitia or Justitia after Latin: Iustitia,[3] who is equivalent to the Greek goddesses Themis and Dike.
    i am then led here:

Does the Bible also warn us, as a people, as His people against such things? He will only allow this for so long.

• Wes says:

The Only Good Communist is a Dead Communist!

• daveburton says:

a follower wrote, “So lawless, and Dave, now we are advocating walking up and shooting our (unarmed) political enemies in the back of the head?”

That is the “option” that the other David meant. NOT ME!!!
      That’s why I’m oughta here. Goodbye.

• David says:

I never said anything referring to shooting unarmed political enemies in the back of the head. What does the Bible say about bearing false witness?

3. David says:

Notice how people promote their own agendas. I answer a question with what my takeaway from this post was. I may be wrong and I do not speak for lawless. I could have substituted Molon Labe for Unintended Consequences as both share a similar thread concerning the elimination of evil in government.

I never cared for the cover of Unintended Consequences but I never delved deeper for any hidden meaning. Once again, I am falsely accused of supposing vigilante actions without any supporting foundation. Read the Washington Trials on NCRenegade for my thoughts on justice.

War is coming. Does killing in the name of war justify murder? A sapient man knows the answers. Trust in God with all your heart and lean not into your own understanding.

• a follower says:

“Notice how people promote their own agendas?”
      i think it all works together ,does it not.
      God’s agenda is to expose the wrongs, the lies, the paganism, the where we as a people and as a nation and as a world has gone wrong.
      i am not promoting ‘My’ agenda!
      David,
      “The ‘hidden meanings’, very often are in plain sight, and they too are important.

4. Lawless says:

I personally make no suggestion as to what an individual’s takeaway from the post should be. I’m a completely law abiding man with no ill will toward political hacks who want to destroy us all.

• a follower says:

i say this in good humor, Lawless states that he is a law abiding man! chuckle!
      c-mon now, thats funny, right?
      i do hope the political hacks who want to destroy us fail, and yet i hope they fail upon their knees in repentance. i pray for this.
      my thought is perhaps an evil misguided man took out another? We do not need to resort to this,nor should we.