I do not really care what the pundits are saying about Lobby Day in Richmond. I also am not going to say “I told you so” to those individuals who warned people not to attend. Does anyone really think that Matt Bracken and others had anything but the best of intentions for the people?
So let’s get to it:
- I did not listen to the expected number of attendees prior to the event. For me, if 10,000 people attended the event, that would have been a huge success. The number of attendees according to the Richmond Dispatch-Times was 22,000. That is a success to me. However, if someone thinks this is a low number, I want you to consider two points: the weather was below freezing and it was a workday. Most of these people not only had to take off from work, they had to pay their own expenses to go. The Obama Administration in collusion with George Soros paid people to attend their events. Most of their attendees did not take off work since they are looters and in addition to their expenses being paid (transportation and food), they received mass printed signs to support their “cause”.
- The police stood down. Whether the police were directed to stand down or not is unknown. What is known is that the police presence inside the “cattle pen” was minimal. Anyone who organized and attended rallies/protests against Obamanation should remember the police and how they treated us. I still have hard feelings against law enforcement in Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Wilmington for how they mistreated us. As an aside, I was treated so badly in Wilmington protesting Eric Holder that a lawyer from the ACLU gave me her card if I wanted her to defend me in court. What a difference a decade makes in how law enforcement is directed to look away as Antifa attacks us without consequences. Fortunately, Antifa did not want to “interact” with people who were willing to defend themselves.
- A great lesson learned today was how fragile our communications’ network is. We cannot rely on real time information from events in the future to make valid intelligence. Start thinking outside the box on how we can maintain valid comms in real time in the future.
- If you do want to say “I told you so” to someone, say it to a true believer on the other side. Twenty-two thousand people showed that the intent of the 2nd Amendment is for our protection against tyranny. Not one incident in Richmond also showed the world who has Sacred Honor in this country.
- Level heads prevailed today and I believe they will prevail tomorrow. So what does that mean? I believe the other side suffered a serious blow today in their efforts to label patriots as evil, white supremacists. I also believe that they will retaliate in some fashion with a false flag or some government sponsored provocation to regain their “moral high ground”. Be prepared for Northam’s reaction to this event.
Only time will time if today’s Lobby Day will have an impact on the Democrat controlled government in Virginia. At least for today, Virginians showed that they will not go quietly into the dark night of tyranny.