The following information comes from the John Birch Society. Please visit this site to keep informed on this and other Constitutional issues. This is an extensive list of information embedded in the linked articles that you can pass along to your groups.
JBS CEO Arthur R. Thompson introduces the Stop Agenda 21 action project and shows how the UN’s Local Agenda 21 program may already be in your local community, through your home town or city’s membership in ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability. Agenda 21 seeks for the government to curtail your freedom to travel as you please, own a gas-powered car, live in suburbs or rural areas, and raise a family. Furthermore, it would
eliminate your private property rights through eminent domain. Agenda 21 can be stopped at the local level by organizing and informing others to encourage local government officials to end their community’s membership in ICLEI and to repeal any of the Agenda 21-related “sustainable development” laws and ordinances they have enacted.
- What are Agenda 21 and ICLEI?
- Agenda 21 and the Movement Toward a One-World
- Why Private Industry Keeps Telling Us to ‘Go
- Tom DeWeese Interview on Agenda 21 Video
- Recent Articles & Videos About Agenda 21
- Distribute the New ‘Agenda 21 Pamphlet’ (100 for $15 plus
- Your Hometown & the United Nations’ Agenda 21
- President Barack Obama Signs Agenda 21 Related
- UN Demands $76 Trillion for Green Technology
- Local Governments Reject UN’s Agenda 21