The media’s accelerated news cycle is designed to focus our attention on irrelevant issues instead of the important ones which matter. When I say the issues that matter, I mean those that will decide the fate of our children’s Liberty. While the following points are not meant to be complete (feel free to add to this list in the comments), I hope to have people focus on what we need to preserve the country. And if it is too late, maybe we can learn from our mistakes and build a better nation based on morality, courage and Liberty with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence .
- The rule of law. It is not “begging the question” to state that the rule of law in this country is dead. Whether it is a two-tiered or three-tiered system is not relevant: a Republic without the rule of law is an illusion. Do not forget this partial list:
- Hillary Clinton has not been charged with numerous felonies.
- The arrest of Roger Stone.
- The abuse of asset forfeiture by law enforcement.
- Eric Holder’s contempt of Congress with no repercussions.
- The funding of the Russian Dossier by the DNC.
- The illegal persecution by the IRS based on political ideology.
- The murder of LaVoy Finicum by the FBI.
- Fraud perpetrated on the FISA court by the FBI and DOJ.
2. The borders. The southern border was a decisive factor in the election of Donald Trump. No one can credibly argue that this is not a national crisis. Drugs, slavery and crime are the results of Congress being bought off by drug cartels. The issue is not whether to build a wall, the issue is to prosecute those responsible for putting our national security at risk. What did we forget in this issue? Paul Ryan’s role as Speaker of the House: he is the root cause for making this a national issue for the Democrat party.
3. The national debt. The national debt is currently $21.97 trillion. The true debt of the country is a minimum of $100 trillion. We cannot discuss the state of the economy without this issue being addressed. Starting point: the US dollar must be severely devalued in order to erase this debt. We also must never forget that this debt was imposed upon the people to buy votes, award government contracts to pay back Congressional bribes and devalue our wealth to impose a class system in the country.
4. Political parties. While we can discuss whether there is one political party comprised of political elites or two parties, we must focus on the main point. The Democrat party has become a party of Socialists whose intent is to gain unbridled power. If you think this can be easily reversed, I caution you to remember that the people “voted” for a Democrat controlled House of Representatives AFTER the successes of the Trump administration. And this new House is being run by the new Socialist branch. We must never forget that Socialism leads to Communism.
5. Identity politics. Let’s be clear on the definition of identity politics: a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics. Our nation’s strength in the past has been its unification into one melting pot. The statement that the “United” States of America could only be destroyed from within has been a proven warning since our inception. The antonym of unity is diversity. Identity politics may sound nice to the Socialists gathering for their next strike against Liberty, but the reality is that this is their tool to overthrow the country. Never forget that the loss of Liberty has consequences and that our children’s bondage can not be our legacy.