In a nutshell:
Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified last year that top officials in the bureau expressed bias against Hillary Clinton while she was being investigated for her emails.
Can someone tell me why:
- Lisa Page’s testimony was not made public prior to the midterms elections?
- Why the testimony was released by Republicans earlier since Democrats leak closed door testimony during the actual hearings?
- Why President Trump has not released the unredacted documents concerning FISA abuses as he promised?
- Why the Mueller final report has not been submitted? And when it is submitted to AG Barr, when will he release it to the public?
- When the media will report on the actions of the Deep State?
- When Hillary (and the long list of conspirators) will be arrested?
- Reservists are being called up and being sent to Bahrain?
Will the arrests, prosecutions and convictions of the Deep State operatives throw this country into a civil war? Or will another manufactured external war relegate their transgressions to the garbage heap of history? Too many questions and not enough “transparency”.
Lisa Page said senior FBI officials wanted to take Hillary Clinton down
Page was being grilled by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, who asked how these subordinate officials would respond.
“My guess is they just probably parried and said: Just follow the facts, ma’am/sir. It’s a challenging place to be put in, I would say,” she replied.”Page identified two top officials who displayed this anti-Clinton bias at the behest of Jackson Lee.
“My understanding, and I was never a personal witness to this, but this is what I’ve been told, was that at various times Sandy Kable (ph), who was an early executive in the case, as well as Randy Coleman, who at one point was the AD of the Counterintelligence Division, had both made comments to that effect.”