Americans overlook too many issues: overtaxation, soft tyranny and a two-tiered justice system are only a few examples. President Trump has done an amazing job in a short period of time except for removing the Deep State and reducing the debt.
Now, we are not at a crossroads where the country is facing the threat of COVID-19. We know the following:
- The CDC’s response will cost lives. The testing process under Rod Rosenstein’s sister is now under investigation for contamination and other unnamed charges.
- We do not know how many people are infected mainly because the CDC issued guidelines based on Chinese contacts in order to be tested. Why isn’t Congress addressing their response as incompetent or malicious?
- The 14 day quarantine period should have been revised to 28 days based on empirical evidence.
- The State Department overrode the President and the CDC by flying infected people back to the US on the same planes as uninfected people.
- We still do not know when testing will start and at this point, it may have become a moot point.
- The government’s task force is not instilling any confidence in a viable response. Bankers and bureaucrat medical staffers are not what we need. Being told not to wear masks while also telling us that production will be increased by 35 million more masks per month shows a lack of coordination and basic medical protocols. Buy 100N masks and googles to prevent infections.
- The federal reserve has no clue how to save the economy and stock market. The response by the 50 points cut by the Fed yesterday proved that point.
The bottom line is that we will survive this threat. What we cannot survive is a Deep State attempt to use this crisis for their political advantage. The cost is too high to put American lives and the economy at risk for political gain. Do you doubt that our lives are irrelevant when compared to their quest for power?