We have a problem folks! NC House Speaker Thom Tillis is trying to weaken HB351, the Voter ID bill. He wants to include numerous documents allowable to prove who you are. What’s the point of passing something other than what was originally intended? He is caving in to the NC Chamber of Commerce and the Farmers Association to get reelection campaign monies. He is selling out NC citizens for a buck! Tell him NO!!!!!
email address: Thom.Tillis@ncleg.net
phone number: 919-733-3451
(2) A special identification card for nonoperators issued under G.S. 20-37.7.
(3) An identification card issued by a branch, department, agency, or entity of this State, any other state, or the United States.
(4) A United States passport.
(5) An employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government, this State, or any county, municipality, board, authority, or other entity of this State.
(6) A United States military identification card.
(7) A tribal identification card.
(8) A North Carolina voter identification card issued under G.S. 163-166.14.
North Carolinians For Immigration Reform and Enforcement
NCFIRE Hotline: 1-888-885-0879