This is Joe Biden’s schedule today:
9:30 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT receive the President’s Daily Brief
11:30 AM THE PRESIDENT meets with THE VICE PRESIDENT, the Secretary of Defense, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
3:45 PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks on strengthening American manufacturing and signs an executive order; THE VICE PRESIDENT also attends
This was the corresponding schedule for Donald Trump.
Monday, January 23, 2017
In the morning, the President will host a breakfast and listening session with key business leaders.
The President will then sign Executive Orders in the Oval Office.
Later in the morning, the President will participate in the Presidential Daily Briefing in the Oval Office.
The President will then have lunch with the Vice President.
In the afternoon, the President will hold a listening session with Union Leaders and American Workers.
Later in the afternoon, the President will host a Bicameral Leadership Reception.
In the evening, the President will meet with House Speaker Paul Ryan.
It is harder to recognize what is missing instead of what is being fed to us as propaganda and censorship:
- When is Joe Biden going to meet with any heads of state of other countries?
- When will Joe Biden do an open town hall?
- When will the security perimeter currently in place surrounding Washington, D.C. be removed?
- Why is the Ratcliffe report that outlines Chinese interference in the 2020 presidential election not being investigated by Congress?
- Why is an unarmed occupation of the Capitol being characterized as a riot or insurrection?
- Did President Trump initiate the Insurrection Act based on the findings of the Ratcliffe report?
- Why is the violence in Portland and Seattle not being reported?