US Treasury Admits It Conducted A Circular Ponzi Scheme For Years
Tim Geithner has admitted the Ponzi scheme currently in place by the US Treasury concerning Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. This is why a fiat money system will always collapse: it is based on perception. In our case the perception is guaranteed by the full faith and credit of the United States. However, the view of the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency is fast approaching its end.
Full Income Sweep of All Future Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Earnings to Benefit Taxpayers for Their Investment
The agreements will replace the 10 percent dividend payments made to Treasury on its preferred stock investments in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac with a quarterly sweep of every dollar of profit that each firm earns going forward.
This will help achieve several important objectives, including:
· Making sure that every dollar of earnings that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac generate will be used to benefit taxpayers for their investment in those firms.
· Ending the circular practice of the Treasury advancing funds to the GSEs simply to pay dividends back to Treasury.
· Acting upon the commitment made in the Administration’s 2011 White Paper that the GSEs will be wound down and will not be allowed to retain profits, rebuild capital, and return to the market in their prior form.
· Supporting the continued flow of mortgage credit by providing borrowers, market participants, and taxpayers with additional confidence in the ability of the GSEs to meet their commitments while operating under conservatorship.
· Providing greater market certainty regarding the financial strength of the GSEs.