Most people are watching the Republic fall apart in disbelief. More than half of the country still supports Donald Trump but as of today, it appears the Deep State has been able to steal multiple elections over decades culminating in the theft of the US presidency.
Let’s be realistic:
- More than half of the country will never accept the overthrow of the Republic.
- The other side controls the government, intelligence agencies, media and social media. In fact, if this overthrow was not so evil, I would have to give them credit for their patience and planning. I also see their arrogance as their downfall as we are seeing with the suppression of free speech.
- We have quickly learned that our means of communication and coordination are weak to non-existent. That means that any upcoming war will not be won in a short time frame.
- We want to believe in Donald Trump riding in at the last minute and saving the Republic. Believing in man instead of God is one of the main reasons how we got here.
- The other side has a major issue that we can exploit: they cannot trust anyone to maintain their coup as there is no honor among thieves. Especially when power is able to be usurped by any of these traitors in the short term. Think Russia circa 1917.
- There are two paths forward that we must consider in order to minimize bloodshed: secession and a military takeover. The path where we accept the fall of the Republic is not on the table for patriots.
All eyes are on Texas leading the secession which will result in the balkanization of the country. The military takeover is definitely a wildcard but ask yourself this question: who in the military’s leadership will submit to the Chinese Communist Party?