Trillions of dollars of debts will be restructured and millions of financially prudent savers will lose large percentages of their real purchasing power at exactly the wrong time in their lives. Again, the world will not end, but the social fabric of the profligate nations will be stretched and in some cases torn. Sadly, looking back through economic history, all too often war is the manifestation of simple economic entropy played to its logical conclusion. We believe that war is an inevitable consequence of the current global economic situation.
Subscribe to NCRenegade via Email
Carolina Readiness Supply
WebsitesNC Renegade on Gab
Defensive Training Group
First in Freedom Daily,
Free North Carolina
From the Trenches World Report
Knuckledraggin My Life Away
90 Miles From Tyranny
Straight Line Logic
War on Guns
Western Rifle Shooters
Download Free GIS Maps
- What If We Achieved Herd Immunity?
- Texas GOP Endorses Vote To Secede, Republican Calls To Secede Has Democrats In Media Crying Sedition
- Thousands in US military avoiding COVID-19 vaccine
- People are Desperate for a Peaceful Solution and I Understand That. But the Deep State has Seized Power and Will Remain in Power by any Means Necessary.
- Ode to the Biden Twit
- People are Desperate for a Peaceful Solution and I Understand That. But the Deep State has Seized Power and Will Remain in Power by any Means Necessary. on
- General Thomas Mcinerney | We Are Now Living in a Lawless Society on
- THE SMALL KILL TEAM(SKT): MORE THAN A SNIPER TEAM on