Palm Beach Gardens in Florida has purchased a tactical vehicle that will be able to withstand hollow point bullets (and much more). Here is one of the listed “features”:
The TK-4 has 11 ASI machined exterior gun ports: 8 standard gun ports and 3 sniper gun ports with a 7” opening for sniper rifles.
With 49,695 residents, this town is listed as one of the best places to live in the country. No need to discuss the militarization of the police in a country without the rule of law: one picture eliminates any debate.
Palm Beach Gardens Buys 9-Ton Emergency TK-4 Tactical Vehicle to “Provide Residents Extra Protection During Hurricanes”
The ASI TK-4 is an armored SWAT vehicle designed to accommodate up to 10 tactical officers. With armor piercing protection, the TK-4 can maintain highway speed, and 4-wheel drive is standard equipment for use on unstable terrain.
- The TK-4 roof hatch has armor piercing shield protection, and ASI’s exterior sniper gun port gives the team a clear view to any impending threat. A rotating turret has a 360° turning radius. The interior sniper step allows easy access to the roof.
- The TK-4 is standard with ASI’s “outrigger” extended running boards that allow the tactical team additional solid footing while riding on the exterior of the vehicle.
- All TK-4 front doors have the capability to lock open at a 90° angle as well as a 45° angle allowing the team shield coverage. ASI’s gap shield with armor piercing protection gives complete door coverage at all angles.
Some Additional STANDARD Features on the TK-4
- The TK-4 emergency package includes a 200 watt siren PA system, front and rear Wig-Wag and front and rear alternating red and blue strobe lights.
- Upgraded suspension and tires.
- An after-market AC with an additional condenser is installed. This in conjunction with the TK-4 Insulated walls and ceiling helps keep interior climate control stabilized.
- The TK-4 has 11 ASI machined exterior gun ports: 8 standard gun ports and 3 sniper gun ports with a 7” opening for sniper rifles.
- The TK-4 360° protection includes the engine compartment, fire wall and fuel tank.