Patriot Conference – September 29th and 30th

Theme:

Information to implement Liberty under austere conditions.

Why:

No one is coming to help you except your kith and kin.

Confirmed Speakers:

• Tom Baugh – Building an effective local government that minimizes authority (and corruption)
  • Sam Culper (via Podcast) – Development of human terrain in your area
  • T.L. Davis – Permanent Apportionment Act of 1929
  • Robert Gore – How to survive an economic collapse
  • Charley Hogwood – The importance of a good mental state in austere conditions
  • Dr. Phillip Ley – Setting up a medical facility in austere conditions
  • Hans Mentha – Rightful Liberty and Common Law – an overview of my explorations related to:
      Conflict in Society
      Liberty and Common Law
      Social Change
  • Peter White – In a Gang or on a Gang’s Menu

Round Table Topic:

Law and order in austere conditions.

Movie:

Lies of Omission

T.L. Davis will be showing Lies of Omission followed by a round table discussion.

Venue:

This conference will be held at the Appalachian Network Community Center at the address shown above.

Decorum:

We will be following Brock’s rules:

Southern Manners Are Expected From all.

As my mother would say, if you can’t say anything nice about someone, don’t say anything at all.  Thank you.

Bad behavior will be cause to be asked to leave.

Cost:

$50 per person before September 1st, 2018. The price includes one catered meal each day. Since this event will be limited to 90 attendees at this time, payment does not confirm your reservation. The remaining fees will be used to offset speaker travel costs and door prizes. Send checks to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Fees will only be collected for those people attending the conference.

Refund policy:

1. 100% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 1, 2018.

2. 50% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 15, 2018.

3. No refund after September 15, 2018.

Sponsorships:

People and companies who wish to sponsor this event can send a check to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Sponsors will be noted here and the funds will be used only to offset the costs associated with this conference.

$50 – Bronze

$100 – Silver

$150 and up – Gold

CADD Graphics (www.caddgraphics.com)

Additional Information:

Camping will be available on the 28 acres of the community center starting on September 28th.

This entry was posted in Editorial and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Patriot Conference – September 29th and 30th

1. Van Horn says:

David,
    Save two seats for me for the Conference…D. and I will be staying in Murphy and commute daily. My check will go out tomorrow, Aug.7. Additionally, I would be prepared to speak, if needed, on the issue of, ‘a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles’, and if a ‘praxis’ session is needed, I am prepared to speak on, ‘practical considerations for portable/off grid amateur radio for the new operator’. I will come also prepared to take notes, as the next weekend will be Brock’s Pat Con, and relaying to the Eastern part of the state a summary of yours’, might be helpful.
    Thanks for the invite!
    Van Horn.

2. Don Pagani says:

David: Can you post information on camping cost and sites available and whether there are full hook up’s provided or not, dump station, water re-supply, etc. -- Thanks, Don

3. Pingback: August 2018 Supplemental | Alamance County Rangers

4. David says:

Received funds for 2 from Philip Van Horn.

5. David says:

Received funds for 1 from Paula.

6. Norseman says:

Can you hold two spots for me please sir thanks much I’ll get with you and get the funding for it

7. David says:

8/12 Confirmed
    Jason -- 2
    Mary and William -- 2
    Hans -1
    Barbours -- 2
    Steve -- 1
    Jim -- 1

8. Gary Hulsey says:

Please hold 2 tickets for Gary and Judie. Check #770 for $100 mailing on Aug 13.

9. Pingback: Patriot Conference Topic: Rightful Liberty and Common Law | NCRenegade

10. Pingback: Patriot Conference Topic: Rightful Liberty and Common Law – Southern Nation News

11. Pingback: Patriot Conference – September 29/30 | Western Rifle Shooters Association

12. Virgil Kane says:

Can you expound on the fee vs admittance? As I read it, I can send payment, but if I’m not in the first 90, then I can’t attend and I don’t get a refund. Is that correct?

• David says:

The fee is for two meals and to partially reimburse speaker travel costs. No one will be charged unless they attend the conference. Of course you would get a refund but more likely the check would never be cashed and you would be notified prior to the event. As of 8/14, 1/3 of the conference is confirmed.

• David says:

I revised the post. Let me know if you have any other questions.

13. JnotJ says:

Any chance the conference will be video broadcast or recorded and uploaded? I know video and play back use a lot of bandwidth, but for those of us that can’t make it?

• David says:

I know it will not be broadcast live or streamed. It may be partially uploaded later to YouTube (for however long they allow it up).

14. Doug Lawton says:

Do you have a schedule of events with times of starting available yet? Trying to decide whether to commute or find a place to stay….

15. David says: