Patriot Conference – September 29th and 30th

UPDATE: I am putting confirmations of payments received in the mail in the comments section below.

September 2: Updated pricing, sponsors and raffle prizes.

September 7: Added Winter Cold Weather Survival Training Course by Alan Kay on September 28th.

Theme:

Information to implement Liberty under austere conditions.

Why:

No one is coming to help you except your kith and kin.

Confirmed Speakers:

• Tom Baugh – Building an effective local government that minimizes authority (and corruption)
  • Sam Culper (via Podcast) – Development of human terrain in your area
  • T.L. Davis – Permanent Apportionment Act of 1929
  • Robert Gore – How to survive an economic collapse
  • Charley Hogwood – The importance of a good mental state in austere conditions
  • Dr. Phillip Ley – Setting up a medical facility in austere conditions
  • Hans Mentha – Rightful Liberty and Common Law – an overview of my explorations related to:
      Conflict in Society
      Liberty and Common Law
      Social Change
  • Peter White – In a Gang or on a Gang’s Menu

Round Table Topic:

Law and order in austere conditions.

Movie:

Lies of Omission

T.L. Davis will be showing Lies of Omission followed by a round table discussion.

Venue:

This conference will be held at the Appalachian Network Community Center at the address shown above.

Schedule:

Click here for the latest schedule.

Decorum:

We will be following Brock’s rules:

Southern Manners Are Expected From all.

As my mother would say, if you can’t say anything nice about someone, don’t say anything at all.  Thank you.

Bad behavior will be cause to be asked to leave.

Cost:

$55 per person before September 15th, 2018. The price includes one catered meal each day. No tickets will be sold after September 15th. The remaining fees will be used to offset speaker travel costs and door prizes. Send checks to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Fees will only be collected for those people attending the conference.

Refund policy:

1. 100% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 1, 2018.

2. 50% refund if payment is made and you decide not to come prior to Sept. 15, 2018.

3. No refund after September 15, 2018.

Sponsorships:

People and companies who wish to sponsor this event can send a check to the above address made payable to David DeGerolamo. Sponsors will be noted here and the funds will be used only to offset the costs associated with this conference.

$50 – Bronze

Nancy P. Jones

Tom Baugh

$100 – Silver

T.L. Davis

$150 and up – Gold

CADD Graphics (www.caddgraphics.com)

Private Raffle Prizes:

9mm Gen 3 Glock 17

This is a new Glock 17. If the winner is a resident of North Carolina, they must provide a concealed carry permit or county voucher to receive the pistol. If the winner is not a resident of North Carolina, they must provide a licensed FFL dealer’s information to ship this pistol.

500 rounds of Federal 9mm ammo donated by Ammo.com

Shadow Warrior by T.L. Davis

Shadow Soldier by [Davis, T.L.]

The story of J.D. Wilkes is the story of people’s lives, of hard times, of redemption, real life choices and real life consequences. One should put away preconceived notions of what defines a “Western” when considering Shadow Soldier. J.D. Wilkes is three dimensional, not always right and not always moral.

$25 Gift Certificate at Carolina Readiness

Additional Information:

Camping will be available on the 28 acres of the community center starting on September 28th.

Training:

Alan Kay is offering a Cold Weather Survival Training course on September 28, 2018.

This entry was posted in Editorial and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Patriot Conference – September 29th and 30th

1. Van Horn says:

David,
    Save two seats for me for the Conference…D. and I will be staying in Murphy and commute daily. My check will go out tomorrow, Aug.7. Additionally, I would be prepared to speak, if needed, on the issue of, ‘a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles’, and if a ‘praxis’ session is needed, I am prepared to speak on, ‘practical considerations for portable/off grid amateur radio for the new operator’. I will come also prepared to take notes, as the next weekend will be Brock’s Pat Con, and relaying to the Eastern part of the state a summary of yours’, might be helpful.
    Thanks for the invite!
    Van Horn.

2. Don Pagani says:

David: Can you post information on camping cost and sites available and whether there are full hook up’s provided or not, dump station, water re-supply, etc. -- Thanks, Don

3. Pingback: August 2018 Supplemental | Alamance County Rangers

4. David says:

Received funds for 2 from Philip Van Horn.

5. David says:

Received funds for 1 from Paula.

6. Norseman says:

Can you hold two spots for me please sir thanks much I’ll get with you and get the funding for it

7. David says:

8/12 Confirmed
    Jason -- 2
    Mary and William -- 2
    Hans -1
    Barbours -- 2
    Steve -- 1
    Jim -- 1

8. Gary Hulsey says:

Please hold 2 tickets for Gary and Judie. Check #770 for $100 mailing on Aug 13.

9. Pingback: Patriot Conference Topic: Rightful Liberty and Common Law | NCRenegade

10. Pingback: Patriot Conference Topic: Rightful Liberty and Common Law – Southern Nation News

11. Pingback: Patriot Conference – September 29/30 | Western Rifle Shooters Association

12. Virgil Kane says:

Can you expound on the fee vs admittance? As I read it, I can send payment, but if I’m not in the first 90, then I can’t attend and I don’t get a refund. Is that correct?

• David says:

The fee is for two meals and to partially reimburse speaker travel costs. No one will be charged unless they attend the conference. Of course you would get a refund but more likely the check would never be cashed and you would be notified prior to the event. As of 8/14, 1/3 of the conference is confirmed.

• David says:

I revised the post. Let me know if you have any other questions.

13. JnotJ says:

Any chance the conference will be video broadcast or recorded and uploaded? I know video and play back use a lot of bandwidth, but for those of us that can’t make it?

• David says:

I know it will not be broadcast live or streamed. It may be partially uploaded later to YouTube (for however long they allow it up).

14. Doug Lawton says:

Do you have a schedule of events with times of starting available yet? Trying to decide whether to commute or find a place to stay….

15. David says:

Received funds from South Carolina contingent: Mary, William and David

16. David says:

Received funds and sponsorship from Tom and Nancy Jones.

17. 1776vtgmb says:

Hope you don’t have any ‘gate crashers’….
    And have background on the attendees.

18. David says:

Received funds from Mr. Schofield.

19. David says:

Received payment from Jason Patrick for 2. Received payment from Gary and Deborra Forehand.

20. Pingback: Patriot Conference Topic: The Permanent Apportionment Act by T.L. Davis | NCRenegade

21. Pingback: Patriot Conference Topic: The Permanent Apportionment Act by T.L. Davis - The Appalachian Messenger

22. David says:

Received payment for three from Tom Green on 9/1/18

23. Pingback: NC Beachside Towns Need to Become More Accessible | NCRenegade

24. Pingback: Patriot Conference Topic: How to Survive an Economic Collapse | NCRenegade

25. Pingback: PATCON Schedule | NCRenegade

26. David says:

Received payment from Josh.

27. David, I’m a little late getting this info, but my husband and I are considering making the trek. We live in Havelock. I wonder if you know which of the RV campsites is closest to the event. ( I don’t think staying on the conference site is what we really want to do. We have dogs that travel with us, and cannot leave them all day, so would like it close enough to check on them at least once.) Also, is there still space available. I realize that I’m running close to the stones, but as long as we can find a place to stay and nothing untoward happens, we would like to attend. Thanks for any help.

28. David, Talked to my husband and checked out some things. Looks like Persimmon Creek Campground is very close to the conference site. I will put a check in the mail today.

29. Pingback: Patriot Conference Cold Weather Survival Course – Alan Kay | NCRenegade

30. David says:

Received check from Peter T for one.

31. David says:

Received check from JC Knott for 3. Received check from Texford for 1.