After we finished our podcast for Forward Observer magazine this week, Sam Culper scheduled a follow up meeting in December for another podcast. The topic will be “Cutting the Cord”. Until you realize that a paradigm shift in required to secure your future, you will be enslaved. Cutting the cord is this paradigm shift. Eliminating all forms of dependence may be an obvious solution to regaining freedom, but you must first recognize that you are enslaved.
1. Voting for politicians who have created the problems we face will never solve those problems. It is in their interests to literally crush us with taxes, regulations and laws.
2. Obeying the law is only applicable in a country which has the rule of law, applies it equally and does not pass legislation to make criminals out of people. We no longer live in such a country which no longer has the rule of law. Conscientious objection and gray man tactics must be part of our life: an unConstitutional or unjust law must be disobeyed.
3. Become self reliant in all aspects of your life: monetary needs, food, housing and clothing. I know it is hard. Receiving any form of government assistance will only have disastrous consequences in the future.
4. Learn skill sets that our forefathers knew and master them.
5. The pResident rewards illegal aliens. I understand his rhetoric that they must pay “taxes” but the reality is that they do not. Citizens work and pay “tribute” to the government. If the underground economic system is not paying their “fair share”, neither should we. Be creative, be gray.